Weekends Football 8/10 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Tragic how safe he plays these days. What a waste of talent.

Don't you mean 'Pep has improved him significantly and turned him into a much more tactically mature player'? That's what the football media would have us believe at least. And not that he's turned the most naturally gifted English footballer in years into an ineffective drone. 

• Like 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure what Pep is unhappy about - I think that's got to be pretty close to bookable though - you can't just follow a man fifty yards wagging your finger in his face.

He's such a sore loser. It's wonderful to see his true character coming out. 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Not sure what Pep is unhappy about - I think that's got to be pretty close to bookable though - you can't just follow a man fifty yards wagging your finger in his face.

No idea why refs put up with it. Someone wags their finger in my face like that they're getting told firmly to **** off. Should have sent the cheating prick off. 

I watched the last ten minutes of that half and you could just tell Luton were going to score. Playing with confidence, lots of progressive passes.

If you don't love seeing Luton scoring a goal against Manchester City at Kenilworth Road, you don't get football.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Pep can't be this desperate for transfer cash can he? They look utterly flat.

Only January transfer of note they've made in the last couple years is Alvarez. And he didn't join until that summer anyway. Are people suggesting he is telling his players to take it easy because he needs cash for next summer?

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Only January transfer of note they've made in the last couple years is Alvarez. And he didn't join until that summer anyway. Are people suggesting he is telling his players to take it easy because he needs cash for next summer?

I think a few people have opined he's not happy with his squad considering the players he's forcing into positions they're not familiar with whilst he doesn't play certain players. Also a few questions regarding players like Mahrez and Gundogan leaving without adequate replacements.

6 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

I will say it again, wait let me put my helmet on first, Phil Foden is overrated, borderline average at best. He used to be able to bully against team like Luton, not anymore.

I think he us overrated. Talented footballer no doubt but no more than that. 

Â