Formula One - 2024

BOF

Oh and just out of my own interest's sake, Irish racer Alex Dunne has found a seat with MP Motorsport on the F3 grid, and in his first practice session was 2nd fastest. I think this lad is seriously quick over a lap. I hope he can improve his race pace, as he seemed to lose his tyres quite often in GB3. Still did very well in the Championship mind, coming a close 2nd to Callum Voisin.

26 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Reading that the new redbull looks like last years Mercedes. 

Would that be the ultimate insult, that redbull make the Mercedes concept work. 

Or Red Bull are trolling Mercedes and the real car they use looks nothing like the concept they’ve just released :lol: 

• Haha 1

On 05/02/2024 at 20:14, foreveryoung said:

Maybe I'm miles away, an it's something more serious and not someone who's just being shouted at.

On 07/02/2024 at 10:19, Stevo985 said:

You're miles away

allegedly

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

oops

• Like 2

So Max is 7/10ths ahead in the first morning of pre-season testing. Not a hugely promising omen for the rest of them. Hopefully a few slow starters can get up to speed. Otherwise the season lasted 3 hours :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BOF said:

So Max is 7/10ths ahead in the first morning of pre-season testing. Not a hugely promising omen for the rest of them. Hopefully a few slow starters can get up to speed. Otherwise the season lasted 3 hours :) 

What is it they say, insanity is doing things the same and expecting a different outcome?

16 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Can't believe Max was fastest again

Horner probably telling him to absolutely nail it so it becomes a headline and gets him out of the news.

Â