Local teams

kidlewis

Which of the local teams do you hate the least?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the local teams do you hate the least?

• vermin felchers
    • Saddlers
    • sha
    • Baggies
    • Wolves

OK here is a question that might have been asked before.

Out of the teams that are considered "Derby's" which is the club you hate the least?

I have:

Birmingham City

West Brom

Coventry

Wolves

as considered "Derby's".

We haven't played Coventry for ages and really I can't see them getting back in the Prem anytime soon. Blues are the team to hate for me and always will be.

Personally out of those 4, the one I "hate" the least would probably be West Brom. Mainly because they were bottom at Christmas and managed to stay up.

Of those four, Wolves. Its based entirely on number of supporters of the sides i know. In order from most to least hated:

Small Heath

Coventry

West Brom

Wolves

has Walsall been wiped off the face of the earth? :winkold:

They are local, but i certainly dont consider them rivals. We live in completely different worlds. We havent played Walsall in a competitive game for thirty six and a half years. We have only played them six times in our history, four times in fourteen months in the league, between January 1971 and March 1972. Twice in the FA cup. Once in 1930. Once in 1912. I dont care about the pre season games.

The two Walsall fans i do know are both great blokes too.

Poll added and added Walsall as they are closer than two of the teams already in the list

Who do I hate the least?

Not sure I can answer, I know who I hate the most but that would be the same for 90% of us reckon.

When all added up I reckon the Baggies, never really minded them at all. Started to dislike Wolves when they bought Andy Gray. I don't care about Cov but dislike them because of the bile they send our way and Alan Buckley always irritated the hell out of me for some unknown reason. So I'll plump tentatively for the baggies

Went with the Baggies, though in actuality I have about the same feeling on them and Wolves. Walsall, as Rev says, aren't a consideration really. I like the Baggies since they play nice football, which I appreciate in a side that's been promoted, and had a few sound Baggies mates. Wolves I just always had a bit of a soft spot for.

The other 2 are scum.

Do you remember that one time a few years ago when it all kicked off at New Street?

now was it something like Cov and Wolves fans versus Villa and west brom fans?

Can't remember which four teams were involved but I know it was a tag team event

Disregarded Walsall completely as we're never in the same division. SHA are clearly scum. Coventry and Wolves are similar in that the sad bastards actually think we are their rivals (like they even register on the radar - as if). But I've got good mates who support the Baggies, and have been to The Hawthorns with them many times. So Albion.

I hate the Blose and I dislike West Brom and Coventry. I don't really care about Walsall, and I've never considered them as rivas at all. The Wolves I actually like, and I've mentioned this before.

My best mate happens to be a Wolves supporter (which, considering he's Norwegian, is quite rare). As a result, I've been to the Molineux a couple of times when I've been over to see the Villa and they're playing at home the same weekend. I've gone there even if I wasn't travelling with my mate too. It's a big club with a nice stadium, and as we've had no trouble beating them the few times we've played them in my time I haven't really considered them as rivals either. I'd like them to do reasonably well as long as they're not playing the Villa.

Â