Midweek Football 6/9 November

andykeenan

Just now, villa89 said:

At least the Chelsea away fans don't have far to travel. 60 minute first half. 

Should have gone on another 2-3 minutes for the stoppages in stoppage time too. Absolute disaster of a half of football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

This is brilliant. I love it 

I'm with you, utterly bonkers! we need more football/wwe/boxing/mma mash-ups. I think players should start getting yellow cards for being to calm and friendly.

1 minute ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Commentator on Peacock is whingeing about how VAR has ruined the spectacle of the game, but the players have been acting like idiots all half. Are the officials just supposed to ignore everything so that 11 men stay on the field for each team?

I think there needs to be a time on time off clock if they are going to continue to use VAR. It's a mess at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Commentator on Peacock is whingeing about how VAR has ruined the spectacle of the game, but the players have been acting like idiots all half. Are the officials just supposed to ignore everything so that 11 men stay on the field for each team?

Some of the checks were absolutely ridiculous though, taking 3-4 minutes at a time, it's incredibly frustrating. Appreciate they don't want another Liverpool/Spurs farce but I agree with them it introduces so many delays the cure is worse than the disease. 

Â