Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

They generally do it to get high ranking jobs. It's essentially the male equivalent of marrying into money.

What about the old standby of marrying the boss's daughter?

You would have to ask a Japanese guy I guess.

It's a cultural thing I heard on the radio this week. (link)

the bat eared fox is forced to kill all but four of its young every time they have a litter...you nkow why???

because they only have four nipples thus increasing the chances of survival

Bit of a chink in the evolutionary process that they should give birth to more than 4 cubs at any one time then really?

the bat eared fox is forced to kill all but four of its young every time they have a litter...you nkow why???

Bit of a chink in the evolutionary process that they should give birth to more than 4 cubs at any one time then really?

Evolutionary process?

It's the way God designed them 9,000 years ago. The bastard.

Not really.

It's better to give birth to more than 4 and then take out the weak rather than giving birth to 4 where some of them won't live long anyway or are stillborn.

Not really.

It's better to give birth to more than 4 and then take out the weak rather than giving birth to 4 where some of them won't live long anyway or are stillborn.

You are Richard Dawkins And I Claim My Five Pounds.

Just reading The Greatest Show on Earth, funnily enough.

Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
That's not good enough. I want to know his height, weight, date of birth and blood group. Oh, and his bank account details would be good.

There are more ways of arranging a pack of ordinary playing cards than there have been seconds since the universe began.

There are more possible games of chess lasting 40 moves than there are atoms in the entire universe.

Â