Bournemouth v Stoke 

Brentford v Arsenal 

Chelsea v Brighton

Fulham v Norwich 

Lincoln City v West Ham

Liverpool v Leicester 

Newcastle v Man  City 8pm SS3

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Crazy to think this team was playing in League One a few months ago. Standard of English football has really gone up.

Nothing against Ipswich win but these wins happen a lot in the early rounds of the cup like Stevenage beating us and not just in England. 3 Bundesliga teams got knocked out of German cup recently by third and fourth tier teams

In Wolves defence I dont know a lot of that starting team. had 2 random defenders called Bueno starting

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nothing against Ipswich win but these wins happen a lot in the early rounds of the cup like Stevenage beating us and not just in England. 3 Bundesliga teams got knocked out of German cup recently by third and fourth tier teams

In Wolves defence I dont know a lot of that starting team. had 2 random defenders called Bueno starting

I'm not talking about the result. They looked like a PL team out there. There passing, movement, decision making etc was far beyond anything I've seen from teams even from when we were in the Champo. It wasn't some smash and grab giant killing. It was a proper win.

Â