The Lower Grounds Matchday experience

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

Don_Simon

Anyone just had an email about improvements to the middle Holte concourse 

Improvements coming to the Holte End

Mark, as a dedicated supporter of the club, we want to keep you informed about some improvements that are currently underway in the Holte End middle concourse area. Your matchday experience is of paramount importance to us, and we're committed to enhancing this over the course of the season and beyond.

Here are some key updates on the ongoing works:

-Although the all of works will not be fully complete by this Sunday's fixture vs West Ham United, you can still expect to see noticeable improvements. Newly painted concourses will greet you, providing a fresh and vibrant atmosphere ahead of kick off.

-From the match vs Luton Town next Sunday 29th October, various upgraded facilities will be fully operational. This includes improved male and female toilets, a completely redecorated extension to the concourse space, and more television screens to keep you updated on all the afternoon's action.

During the West Ham fixture, while the works are ongoing, all existing facilities will still be accessible to minimise any inconvenience. Your matchday experience remains one of our top priorities, and we apologise for any minor disruptions during this transition period.

We look forward to sharing these improvements with you and seeing you at Villa Park this Sunday!

Thank you for your support.

md_672753.png
Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3

On 17/10/2023 at 17:20, rodders0223 said:

They're probably breaking even at this point with what it would have served as a normal bar but they've made such a song and dance about it they need it to be heaving to not end up looking like tits.

The entire revenue this tawdry promotion will bring this year will probably not even pay for the additional badge rebranding exercise.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Just checked my emails. 19:14 today another add the bolt on for Terrace View for West Ham spammer!

£45 bolt on now with 94 places available, looks like the lack of demand is bringing the cost down.

I would like to see the Scottish Stand concourse also getting an upgrade, nice to see the club have listened to the comments about the Holte though. 

7 hours ago, John said:

£45 bolt on now with 94 places available, looks like the lack of demand is bringing the cost down.

I would like to see the Scottish Stand concourse also getting an upgrade, nice to see the club have listened to the comments about the Holte though. 

What do you actually get for £45 considering for an extra 15quid you can get all inclusive food and drinks for 3.5hrs in the Lower Grounds. 

On 19/10/2023 at 20:52, Follyfoot said:

Anyone just had an email about improvements to the middle Holte concourse 

Improvements coming to the Holte End

Mark, as a dedicated supporter of the club, we want to keep you informed about some improvements that are currently underway in the Holte End middle concourse area. Your matchday experience is of paramount importance to us, and we're committed to enhancing this over the course of the season and beyond.

Here are some key updates on the ongoing works:

-Although the all of works will not be fully complete by this Sunday's fixture vs West Ham United, you can still expect to see noticeable improvements. Newly painted concourses will greet you, providing a fresh and vibrant atmosphere ahead of kick off.

-From the match vs Luton Town next Sunday 29th October, various upgraded facilities will be fully operational. This includes improved male and female toilets, a completely redecorated extension to the concourse space, and more television screens to keep you updated on all the afternoon's action.

During the West Ham fixture, while the works are ongoing, all existing facilities will still be accessible to minimise any inconvenience. Your matchday experience remains one of our top priorities, and we apologise for any minor disruptions during this transition period.

We look forward to sharing these improvements with you and seeing you at Villa Park this Sunday!

Thank you for your support.

md_672753.png

You're way too funny to be named Mark.

We need to give you a cooler comedian name Folly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Kingman said:

What do you actually get for £45 considering for an extra 15quid you can get all inclusive food and drinks for 3.5hrs in the Lower Grounds. 

I take your point, but according to the club, "a host of benefits, including much-improved Wi-Fi connectivity, club legend appearances, welcome and half-time beverage, self-service food/drink ordering, matchday entertainment, programme and lanyard and much more." Not sure what the "much more" would be and I doubt that I will be finding out anytime soon. ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John said:

I take your point, but according to the club, "a host of benefits, including much-improved Wi-Fi connectivity, club legend appearances, welcome and half-time beverage, self-service food/drink ordering, matchday entertainment, programme and lanyard and much more." Not sure what the "much more" would be and I doubt that I will be finding out anytime soon. ;)

So 95% of things you should get as standard with the near 1k price of a season ticket? 

• Like 1

Got a couple of bolt ons for this today but have come down with the Rona

Will I be able to sell them or move them to either Luton/Fulham games? 

Ticket office is not open till 10pm to ask the question and can't see any options online to cancel or rearrange 

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

Got a couple of bolt ons for this today but have come down with the Rona

Will I be able to sell them or move them to either Luton/Fulham games? 

Ticket office is not open till 10pm to ask the question and can't see any options online to cancel or rearrange 

Just come and spread the virus, maybe they'll have to close it.. i don't think it's still illegal to leave the house with it now

45 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Just come and spread the virus, maybe they'll have to close it.. i don't think it's still illegal to leave the house with it now

Granted its not illegal anymore, Just trying to do the responsible thing and not pass it on to nearby kids, elderly or vulnerable persons who are at higher risk because of underlying conditions or suppressed immune systems. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Granted its not illegal anymore, Just trying to do the responsible thing and not pass it on to nearby kids, elderly or vulnerable persons who are at higher risk because of underlying conditions or suppressed immune systems. 

I always forget about those other things, very public spirited of you.. Good luck transferring your tickets though, I think it will depend on who you speak to as it's probably not the ticket office who deal with it

• Haha 1

Â