Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

So whats it all about?

Should he not be arrested and criminal charges brought against him. An why has it took 20 years for this to come out?

I haven't read all the details, but make you hope we have all treated women like princesses in our life, cause I doubt almost any of us are safe.

you-didnt-write-that-did-you-phillip.gif

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

So whats the point of the documentary then if we know everything?

Surely the documentary will have more in depth info?

People digest media in different ways. Some watch docs, some read newspapers.

It was also a joint investigation by both outlets

• Thanks 2

All in all, I think that shows that Brand is a an absolute gobshite who abused his position of power but there isn't any stone cold evidence to back the claims up aside from the medical records and one text message, both of which can pretty easily be explained away if you want to continue to support him.

I doubt if he will be getting the lawyers on the case because you would expect the makers of this program and the writers of the article to have everything absolutely watertight, plus the longer that this stays in the public the more potential victims that will come forward and he won't want that, my guess is that he'll lie low for a while and slowly return to his youtube shenanigans.

7 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

All in all, I think that shows that Brand is a an absolute gobshite who abused his position of power but there isn't any stone cold evidence to back the claims up aside from the medical records and one text message, both of which can pretty easily be explained away if you want to continue to support him.

I doubt if he will be getting the lawyers on the case because you would expect the makers of this program and the writers of the article to have everything absolutely watertight, plus the longer that this stays in the public the more potential victims that will come forward and he won't want that, my guess is that he'll lie low for a while and slowly return to his youtube shenanigans.

Probably won't even have to lie low for a while, he will probably get millions more followers out of it and lord it up because he's a massive word removed.

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What did you think of the interview Prince Andrew did? He wasn't charged. Are you on his side? 

No idea why your throwing random people in the mix unless your trying to provoke a controversial response but yo answer your question I didnt watch the interview and no im not on his side very wierd question to ask. Im not sure how you have to come to the conclusion "im on anyones side"

As you dont read my posts ill just repeat until he is he trialled and we see what the actual evidence is in court (if it gets there) i wont tarnish him guilty yet.

If he has done these heinous crimes then he rightly should do jail time 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

No idea why your throwing random people in the mix unless your trying to provoke a controversial response but yo answer your question I didnt watch the interview and no im not on his side very wierd question to ask. Im not sure how you have to come to the conclusion "im on anyones side"

As you dont read my posts ill just repeat until he is he trialled and we see what the actual evidence is in court (if it gets there) i wont tarnish him guilty yet.

So if he’s never taken to trial because the women don’t want to press charges, he’s done nothing wrong?

why does it need to go to court to see the evidence? It’s in both the times article and in the channel 4 programme. 

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Doesn't matter what I think, he's in jail for his crimes.

Obviously, I didn't attend the trial, but from the limited amount of information I had, the verdict didn't come as a surprise.

If it doesn't matter what you think why did you ask you ask me about OJ and MJ?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

He's not random. He's another high profile person accused of things who hasn't been charged. He also had the chance to defend himself in an unbiased interview. All the things you've gone on about. 

I was interested in what you thought about his accusations. 

Â