January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

Zaha is just a rumour, but he's a more than decent player and I wouldn't say no to another wind up merchant playing for Villa. He looked more than handy last season but haven't seen how he has done over in Turkey.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently SG wants to take Traore to Saudi.

He'd have a tonne of fun there in fairness! ( On the pitch I mean )

Don't you mean in the treatment room? 

Note: I don't believe the rumour at all for what its worth. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Werner on loan to Spurs is only relevant business of all PL teams

Window seems very quiet for all prem teams or is it just me… I know the last 2 days hot up 

I like many others wouldn't be unhappy with Zaha.

But it makes little sense from a contractual/financial POV both for Villa (he would most likely be the highest wage earner) and Gala (in Europa league, Zaha has missed 8 matches through injury).

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

**** signing him. 

What's the point if he's always injured.

Missed 22 games in 21/22 season, 21 games in 22/23 and has already missed 10 this season. You would have hoped that we learnt our lesson with coutinho. 

5 hours ago, Awol said:

Dybala has missed 5 of 19 games this season through injury, has scored 5 and assisted 6.

For 13 million or whatever it is we should be all over it imo, a brilliant option to have. 

Yeah we need someone to make the half time teas as Doris is about to retire. 

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

Have we been linked? Why is Goldbridge saying this? Just a prediction or based on something? We know Emery was a big fan in the past…anybody heard anything? Sorry if this has already been talked about

A load of click bait BS

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

Have we been linked? Why is Goldbridge saying this? Just a prediction or based on something? We know Emery was a big fan in the past…anybody heard anything? Sorry if this has already been talked about

Goldbridge lives in Solihull. He probably heard in local fish and chip shop 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

No doubt lurking in the shadows waiting for him to finish training outside Boodymoor Heath, with offers of sweets and puppies a plenty 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've been " monitoring the situation " of Salma Hayek for about 25 years in fairness.

Like Zaha, she's coming to the end of her prime but there's still a season or two in her.

• Haha 3