Clément Lenglet

Tom13

38 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Thought he played well in parts but what the **** was he doing when we conceded the corner. 

What did he do? I'll be honest the performance was that bad, I was struggling to watch at times.

7 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What did he do? I'll be honest the performance was that bad, I was struggling to watch at times.

Tried dribbling out of trouble when it really wasn't on and gave them the ball in our box. Someone had to bail him out and give away the corner, which we obviously conceded from anyway.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Tried dribbling out of trouble when it really wasn't on and gave them the ball in our box. Someone had to bail him out and give away the corner, which we obviously conceded from anyway.

No reactions left but thank you

• Like 1

I didn't see the point in taking him off when we did tbh. I think he's better cover for Torres than Carlos is for Konsa in the middle. Doesn't have anywhere near the passing range or vision of Torres but pretty good overall. Been a positive loan imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

I didn't see the point in taking him off when we did tbh. I think he's better cover for Torres than Carlos is for Konsa in the middle. Doesn't have anywhere near the passing range or vision of Torres but pretty good overall. Been a positive loan imo. 

Probably just to get Torres some playing time and Unai didn't want to upset the lefty-righty partnership.  I thought Diego was the bigger liability today.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Probably just to get Torres some playing time and Unai didn't want to upset the lefty-righty partnership.  I thought Diego was the bigger liability today.

Yeah, I can see why but yeah, I thought Carlos was a bigger liability. I think Lenglet has done really well though. 

Â