Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, romavillan said:

I dunno, take some heat out of things, bit of a break, I thought he helped us manage a sticky situation really well. Very professional display.

I agree, not been his biggest fan since he joined but did a really good job when he came on. Calm, strong, worked hard and also won the corner for Ollie’s goal through a good surge down the left. Looked more confident and less anxious perhaps after the midweek goal 

• Like 1

I wouldn't write off Buendia or Zaniolo. They takes 2 seasons to properly come back from a cruciate ligament injuries. Plus adapting to a new country and league. I expect to see Zaniolo improve as the season progresses. 

Buendia has a long road back. I don’t believe he is top tier, but he has attributes that can help us. Plus he won't be sold until he is able to prove his fitness, so I expect to see him here next season.

Traore is a real wildcard, but we need consistent performers to compete at the highest level.

9 hours ago, romavillan said:

I dunno, take some heat out of things, bit of a break, I thought he helped us manage a sticky situation really well. Very professional display.

I agree, that goal in midweek was exactly what he needed. He certainly didn't lack intensity when coming on yesterday. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

He’s allowed to celebrate 

A draw agaisnt Sheffield United is as good as a loss.

Need to pick that ball up and run back as fast as possible.

15 more seconds could have been the difference in 3 points or 1 point

Â