alreadyexists

21 hours ago, turvontour said:

I thought the away game is now the week after as Hearts would be at home for their tie on this date? 

Do you have a source confirming this? The BBC is still showing us as being the away team.

21 hours ago, turvontour said:

I thought the away game is now the week after as Hearts would be at home for their tie on this date? 

Apparently a decision was going to be made by 6pm today.

2 hours ago, limpid said:

Do you have a source confirming this? The BBC is still showing us as being the away team.

No I just saw it posted in a few places. Will be in that locked thread from yesterday re the draw.

We dont actually know when we are at home or away or who we are playing. It's a nightmare to organise to go to. 

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Why is this thread in a PL season topic? 

It's not. It's in a PL Season forum because we are in the PL this season.

Think of it as a shed for holding all the things about matches for a particular season and the "PL" is  sticker so that you know which colour the cushions are.

It's not new. We don't have separate forums at the season level called things like "FAC: 2022/3" (with one match forum in it).

Screenshot 2023-08-11 09.12.57.png

10 minutes ago, limpid said:

It's not. It's in a PL Season forum because we are in the PL this season.

Think of it as a shed for holding all the things about matches for a particular season and the "PL" is  sticker so that you know which colour the cushions are.

It's not new. We don't have separate forums at the season level called things like "FAC: 2022/3" (with one match forum in it).

Screenshot 2023-08-11 09.12.57.png

Fine, I just don't understand why it's not just called Season: 2023/24

Took me a while to find out where the match thread was is all as in in my tiny mind it wasn't a PL game..

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Fine, I just don't understand why it's not just called Season: 2023/24

Took me a while to find out where the match thread was is all as in in my tiny mind it wasn't a PL game..

No worries. Like I said, this isn't new.

11 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Welcome to the ECL! 

Turn up everyday at 7.45 and one day you’ll catch a match. 

Hibs have officially confirmed the match is now next Wednesday, kick off late afternoon. Absolute farce for fans to try and organise attending.