Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

19 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

Lets not start this crap please.

He is struggling for form but like Unai has outrightly said he is a good member of the team with a good attitude.

Anybody with any sort of social skills or basic character dissemination can tell he's a good lad imo.

• Like 1

The huge things he has in his favour is that he is still showing for the ball, not hiding and putting a shift in. He is just lacking a little confidence and a couple of goals/assists and he'll be flying. 

Forms temporary, class is permanent. I have no worries that he'll come again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Looks like he wishes he was in Leverkusen tbh.

Shows no emotion whether he's subbed in or subbed off

Would you prefer a hissy or him give Unai a big kiss???

Saw some of that pace when he was out wide and while I appreciate Unai trying something different with Diaby, maybe best to get him using his best asset (pace) to regain his confidence. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frodo said:

So how the hell we suppose to get him firing again if we only use him when we're 3,4 or 5 -0 up 🤦‍♂️

He's had about 10 games to get firing. Our job as a team isnt to placate players to get them back into form, they need to do it themselves. We have to pick players who are going to make a difference. Atm, he is not that.

Edited by R.Bear
  • Like 1

I thought he was okay today, did brilliant to create a chance for himself out of pretty much nothing, that was one of the best pieces of individual skill in the entire match, it was difficult for any of the second half attacking subs to impress because the game was already won and we just slowed it down as a team

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

He's had about 10 games to get firing. Our job as a team isnt to placate players to get them back into form, they need to do it themselves. We have to pick players who are going to make a difference. Atm, he is not that.

So we leave him out till end of season & hope he comes good pre season 💁‍♂️ our record signing & everybody knows how he started the season that we have a hell of a player, you play through bad spells, you keep giving him minutes, you certainly don't cast him aside & start again next season, form is temporary, class is permanent.

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

So we leave him out till end of season & hope he comes good pre season 💁‍♂️ our record signing & everybody knows how he started the season that we have a hell of a player, you play through bad spells, you keep giving him minutes, you certainly don't cast him aside & start again next season, form is temporary, class is permanent.

Did I say that? He can get minutes at the end of games, preferably ones we're winning nicely. Hopefully he comes good again. I hate the "form is temporary, class is permanent" cliche. It's categorically bullshit too. Sometimes players never get their form back at all or at the club they're at. The fact he's our record signing is irrelevant.

13 minutes ago, Frodo said:

We've got a game on Wednesday mate 

Just now, R.Bear said:

Did I say that? He can get minutes at the end of games, preferably ones we're winning nicely. Hopefully he comes good again. I hate the "form is temporary, class is permanent" cliche. It's categorically bullshit too. Sometimes players never get their form back at all or at the club they're at. The fact he's our record signing is irrelevant.

Don't want to see him playing unless we're winning handsomely 💁‍♂️ so next week against Man utd at home it's a tight game, you say you wouldn't bring him on ? So our next 3 or 4 games could be tight games, you won't bring him on ? So in your opinion how do we getting him back in form ? & as for Form is temporary, class is permanent, it's used because its true, players have dips in form even class player.

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

as for Form is temporary, class is permanent, it's used because its true, players have dips in form even class player.

It's not true. Did Collymore ever regain his form after leaving Liverpool? Did Torres? Hazard? Diego Costa? Kaka? It's a stupid cliche with little substance. Your class is only as good as your form.

A better expression would just be "players come into and lose form".

Edited by R.Bear
  • Haha 1

Â