Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

So now even Fabrizio is jumping on the Al-Nassr bandwagon and then can say Villa beat Al-Nassr to Diaby who chooses Emery and the ‘project’ over money. Or some bollocks like that.

Im telling you now. If they are really in for him and Bayer accept their bid. He is going there.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Is that good news or not? His green light to Villa 

His " Green Light to Villa " was reported several days ago and by various sources.

It's the fee with Leverjusen which has been the issue.

Problem is as the deal has unfolded and " dragged on ", Al Nassr have entered the chat, undoubtedly with massive wages.

On Twitter, there’s loads of Squigley lines and dots written with pictures and videos of him so I assume that is it

damn

Edited by Follyfoot

5 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

If we want him that badly we should pay up. 

Where does it stop though?  If this saudi club goes up to 80m? We going to match that?

Id say walk if the latest bid gets rejected

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Where does it stop though?  If this saudi club goes up to 80m? We going to match that?

Id say walk if the latest bid gets rejected

If there’s a Saudi club after him the fee doesn’t matter. He will join them. 

Pretty simple for me this. Offer €50m or whatever their asking price is if we are prepared to pay it, put the contract on the table and if he wants to play football and join us he can.

His alternative is Saudi and just try to get the bag and if he prefers that then we dodged a bullet anyway as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by AndyM3000
  • Like 1

Aston Villa and Leverkusen have almost agreed on a transfer of Moussa Diaby to 50 M € bonus included.
➡️ The English would like to complete the operation quickly

🔹 Al-Nassr will make a second written offer to Leverkusen.

The French will then choose ⏳

This sounds hopeful

• Like 1

I think we need to not offer the money over 5 years, thats taking the piss and we wouldnt like it if someone did that to one of our most valuable assets. lets pony up the dosh, i think its clear the player wants to join and there has been some contact behind the scenes to ascertain this. Time to stop playing around now, this guy will be in demand and not just from saudi clubs

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I just messaged my Source to find out what’s happening but it seems like Whatsapp is down so he can’t get back to me. Sorry lads. 

It's back up.

Whatsapp that is.

It was gone for a while.

Â