Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What I don't understand about all these twitter bullshitters is why do it? It's not like they make money off their lies or anything so what do they actually get out of it?

Attention?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What I don't understand about all these twitter bullshitters is why do it? It's not like they make money off their lies or anything so what do they actually get out of it?

If you're verified you do now.

That's why you see all those twattish @LlorisSZN accounts saying the most moronic shit very frequently and loudly. More interaction=more money.

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Actually they do these days if you get big enough 

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It's all Birmingham City fans have left mate, along with the fact that they once signed Duggary don't you know?

Let him have his moment in the sun, so that he can return tonight to his sister/lover and his piss-stained sofa and say "I achieved something today love"...

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

It's all Birmingham City fans have left mate, along with the fact that they once signed Duggary don't you know?

Let him have his moment in the sun, so that he can return tonight to his sister/lover and his piss-stained sofa and say "I achieved something today love"...

Speaking of 😳

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Would be an immense signing and be cool to pip others to his signature.

Apparently SKY Germany saying fee agreed between Leverkusen and Villa. Can anyone confirm?

43 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Apparently SKY Germany saying fee agreed between Leverkusen and Villa. Can anyone confirm?

38 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Doesn't appear so.

Was that tweet from the Greatbatch bloke with 20 followers?

I sense he is on a windup lol

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Faithful's smooth transition from an ITK who got busted (IIRC he got Bednarek'd. IYKYK) to a discount Villareport will never not be odd. TBF, I suppose the only difference between Twitter ITK and Twitter aggregator is putting the source in brackets at the end.

For the obligatory on topic discussion, I find it curious that we've been linked to both Diaby and Johnson. I know there'll be quite a big exodus of attackers but I wonder if it's one or the other. If it's both, I wonder how they'll fit in the same team (I know we're trying to build a squad, but you don't sign a bunch of £40m+ players at our level with the intention of not playing them in the sheer majority of games)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Faithful's smooth transition from an ITK who got busted (IIRC he got Bednarek'd. IYKYK) to a discount Villareport will never not be odd. TBF, I suppose the only difference between Twitter ITK and Twitter aggregator is putting the source in brackets at the end.

For the obligatory on topic discussion, I find it curious that we've been linked to both Diaby and Johnson. I know there'll be quite a big exodus of attackers but I wonder if it's one or the other. If it's both, I wonder how they'll fit in the same team (I know we're trying to build a squad, but you don't sign a bunch of £40m+ players at our level with the intention of not playing them in the sheer majority of games)

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe Diaby on the right wing/midfield with Johnson in a support striker role? 🤔

Not as excited about this as most. Won't judge him until he plays for us but watching some of his matches (an arsenal fan has put together all of his touches in several games) he makes the wrong decision and gives the ball away quite often. 

1 minute ago, Anything11 said:

Not as excited about this as most. Won't judge him until he plays for us but watching some of his matches (an arsenal fan has put together all of his touches in several games) he makes the wrong decision and gives the ball away quite often. 

Also known as a winger

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Also known as a winger

No i don't think you will find those traits in the definition. The higher the ambition the further away we get from accepting that level of inconsistency is my point.

5 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

No i don't think you will find those traits in the definition. The higher the ambition the further away we get from accepting that level of inconsistency is my point.

Except that's not really the case though is it. The reason Grealish starts for city consistently despite not providing a huge amount of goals or assists, even less than someone like foden or mahrez is simply because he always has a consistent positive impact on the game. Even city with all their money can't find wingers who are consistently good and also produce goals and assists at the level we need. 

5 hours ago, wishywashy said:

I don’t think we’ll pursue Johnson if we get Diaby, I’d be amazed if we had that much money to spend, we still need another RB don’t we? 

If we got Johnson and Diaby, I’d be delighted though, I really like Johnson but I know v little of Diaby. Johnson seems to be quite versatile and could cover any of the front 3 positions. Diaby on the right wing.  We are so light in forward options at the moment. I’m talking myself into it, we definitely need to sign both.

Â