Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Getting Taylor off my bench because Udogie didn’t play and Taylor scoring his first goal in 7 years is very funny

Almost as funny as my mate who pipped me to the last money position in my ML by having Pinnock coming off the bench to score 15pts on the last day of the season repeating the f***ing trick again today because Gabriel didn’t play :D 

not as good as some others but back into the top 100k. diaby doing the business for me. fortunately not captaining haaland didn't hurt me

neto to mitoma is an easy transfer this week and roll to get arsenal players in for the following GWs

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Inside the top 1.5k overall. In hindsight could be even higher but will ride this wave until it comes crashing down.

no reason why it will mate. besides it's better to have the points in the bag now than playing catch up

SHit week 61, I also captained Watkins not Haaland. My double Newcastle defence scored a whopping zero between them. Red arrows everywhere you look

I'm still happy with last weeks transfer activity though even though I'd have been better off not doing it.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

SHit week 61, I also captained Watkins not Haaland. My double Newcastle defence scored a whopping zero between them. Red arrows everywhere you look

I'm still happy with last weeks transfer activity though even though I'd have been better off not doing it.

Almost identical to me. I knew the risk of selling them and got stung. Probably in better nick now, but really should have waited another week to do it.

• Like 1

Safe to say it’s not my finest gameweek 😝 tripled up on villa and consequently had cash, Watkins and diaby, cash could have had a great assist but ollie fired it straight at their keeper, seemed harder to not score that chance tbh! Then zaniolo missed a golden opportunity which would have been an Ollie assist, it wasn’t my day. To make matters worse I also gave in and triple captained ollie so he got a grand total of 6 points 😂

diaby had a goal taken off him as Lockyer directed the ball into the net….only good thing is cash was taken off before we conceded so he maintained the clean sheet points. Haaland smashed it but i had switched captain to ollie :( 

returned 63 points which is below the gameweek average, need to come back strong this week. 

9 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Safe to say it’s not my finest gameweek 😝 tripled up on villa and consequently had cash, Watkins and diaby, cash could have had a great assist but ollie fired it straight at their keeper, seemed harder to not score that chance tbh! Then zaniolo missed a golden opportunity which would have been an Ollie assist, it wasn’t my day. To make matters worse I also gave in and triple captained ollie so he got a grand total of 6 points 😂

diaby had a goal taken off him as Lockyer directed the ball into the net….only good thing is cash was taken off before we conceded so he maintained the clean sheet points. Haaland smashed it but i had switched captain to ollie :( 

returned 63 points which is below the gameweek average, need to come back strong this week. 

Triple captaining Ollie Watkins in gameweek 10 is an absolutely mental decision. No offence

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Triple captaining Ollie Watkins in gameweek 10 is an absolutely mental decision. No offence

It’s my first season playing FPL nd I read that most people wait until a DGW however I had a feeling that he was going to get a Brighton-Esque level of return and I thought I would take the gamble. Think it proved to be an epic fail and something to learn from 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

It's a no brainer Haaland captain week so blank is assured.

but everyone will captain him so it doesn't matter what he does. there might even be a few TC's knocking about so his EO will be very high

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It's a no brainer Haaland captain week so blank is assured.

Most hauls against Luton this season have been from the right wing #justsaying.

Yes I'm going with Haaland, but yes I fully expect to be roasted by my own midfielder (kw.gif)

Â