Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

I don't normally interact too much on here but fu*k me that is absolutely shite. Surely that can't have been produced professionally? Looks like it's been knocked up on the office PC by the work experience.

2 minutes ago, pichichi said:

I don't normally interact too much on here but fu*k me that is absolutely shite. Surely that can't have been produced professionally? Looks like it's been knocked up on the office PC by the work experience.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Just now, Stevo985 said:

What the **** is that?

Just a quick, rough demonstration that changing the colour scheme (getting rid of yellow on blue) makes a huge difference and the badge/lion actually discernible…

look at the original image, you can’t even see a lion!

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I mean… 😂

spacer.png

Are we really gonna stick with this “design philosophy”? 😂😭

Tbf... Having kappa in the window that would tell me it's pre Heck.

29 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

He used HP laptops. No wonder he was sacked. Surprised VP hasn't overheated and burnt down by now. Actually I can hear the fans from here in shropshire. 

I find it hilarious how het up some grown adults are getting over this - It’s just a badge and more important things to worry about … Are we performing well on the pitch wearing claret & blue ? If the answer is yes then just enjoy if the answer is no then bitch & moan … geez 

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I find it hilarious how het up some grown adults are getting over this - It’s just a badge and more important things to worry about … Are we performing well on the pitch wearing claret & blue ? If the answer is yes then just enjoy if the answer is no then bitch & moan … geez 

The club crest is a key part of the club's identity so I'd say it's pretty important and is why the fans care so much.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pichichi said:

The club crest is a key part of the club's identity so I'd say it's pretty important and is why the fans care so much.

Well I don’t care am I less of a fan ? It will grow on people if it is indeed to be that design … just appears to me to be something out of nothing when things are going so well where it matters - on the pitch 🤷🏻

Edited by thabucks

1 minute ago, pichichi said:

This, and the fact that it definitely feels like the fans are getting completely ignored, maybe even lied to. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

They started this process in 2022 with the aim of delivering an improved and more attractive identity representing a new era for Aston Villa and in keeping with its traditions.

They have delivered an even crapper version of the original thing they were keen to move away from. 

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

If how we're performing on the pitch is ultimately all you care about, surely the colour of the kit isn't such an important thing to worry about either?

If the club decided it was time to alter or completely change the club clours, but we were otherwise performing well, would still just enjoy the football or wouldn't you feel a bit aggrieved?

Edited by His Name Is Death

For me NSWE are doing everything right and results matter more to me than a badge or what an exec said in an interview… it’s a game and business at the end of the day and I just enjoy what matters personally 

1 minute ago, His Name Is Death said:

If how we're performing on the pitch is all you care about, surely the colour of the kit is not an important thing to worry about either?

If the club decided it was time to alter or completely change the club clours, but we were otherwise performing well, would still just enjoy the football or wouldn't you feel a bit aggrieved?

Badges come and go at the whims of the incumbent custodians of the club … Our team colours are part of our heritage and a completely different argument  

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Well I don’t care am I less of a fan ? It will grow on people if it is indeed to be that design … just appears to me to be something out of nothing when things are going so well where it matters - on the pitch 🤷🏻

A turd only gets smellier the longer you leave it unflushed.

What should concern you greatly is if something so visible and important to the identify of any modern brand can be so utterly and incompetently managed then what other incompetence is happening that’s not visible?

Just now, DakotaVilla said:

A turd only gets smellier the longer you leave it unflushed.

What should concern you greatly is if something so visible and important to the identify of any modern brand can be so utterly and incompetently managed then what other incompetence is happening that’s not visible?

I’m sure Nas & Wes have their fingers on the pulse so leave that to them to worry about… Again I’m only really interested in league position and not some execs role which no one truly knows was in the process … our  owners should be getting criticised just as much as Heck. 

• Like 1

Just now, thabucks said:

I’m sure Nas & Wes have their fingers on the pulse so leave that to them to worry about… Again I’m only really interested in league position and not some execs role which no one truly knows was in the process … our  owners should be getting criticised just as much as Heck. 

If you aren’t bothered about the badge, brand or future identity of this club then why are you posting so much in this thread? For somebody not bothered why are you bothered others are bothered about those things?

• Like 1

Â