Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

9 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

GB50110000003993939.thumb.jpg.9bc931031c532fe21525a09eadc260f9.jpg

It’s so uninspiring that I fully expect this to be legitimate. It’s about as safe and underwhelming as one could anticipate.

It's alright. Initial feelings is that it is an improvement on both our badges imo, but that's not too difficult.

Still fuming that they managed to butcher the 'gas lamp' design on the shield option last time. The shield is way too generic here and it's crying out for a bit of variety like that.

Edited by wishywashy

Just now, est1874 said:

I'm withholding my opinion until I've sat with it a while, which I would counsel others to do.

You were bound to hate it no matter what they produced, no?

Well, no. But taking the widely disliked Lerner badge and leaving it almost the same with a pale yellow lion on a blue badge background was never, ever going to go down well. The Lerner effort was badly designed and shit, and they've just tweaked it to make it worse.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

That's **** shite.

The spacing on it is all wrong. Strong West Mids Village vibes.

This is what you get when you take fan surveys, a mismatch of shite elements to please people. 🤦🏿‍♂️

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I'm withholding my opinion until I've sat with it a while, which I would counsel others to do.

I like the monochromatic one.

Have a feeling the overall package may look better if presented properly on the right backdrops and media etc 

Guess they have offset the yellow/blue issue with the shadow, but as you say... I'll need some time with this lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Agreed it would take a lot to persuade me but I’ve changed my mind on  many things over the years so I’m not blunt stubborn.  

On a standalone basis without thinking about the other badge, this just looks amateurish.  

One of the big criticisms of the old badge was the yellow on the blue, not only hard to distinguish from a distance, is also a professional no no in design.  

I was told to trust the professionals and I’m not sure that trust was warranted if this is it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Risso said:

That is genuinely terrible. Taking the Lerner badge, and almost unbelievably, making it worse. Way to go, Heck!

Think if they were/are going this route, would have been better to even keep the Lion as Claret for contrast.

• Like 1

Â