Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

I don't hate that teaser for the new branding. Looks nice.

The decision to stop redeveloping the North Stand is a **** own goal though. Does this fool understand how long Villa fans have been asking for that stand to be re-done? Can he see anything except £££?

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

It might not be to your tastes but it's not AWFUL. Calm down. 

It doesn't look like an 'A', it doesn't look like a 'V' at all, it looks more like just '50' than '150' and the "claret" looks muddy brown. Apart from that it's ok I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

It’s utterly abysmal. If you went to a preschool and asked 20 kids to draw a badge guaranteed 15 would come back with something better. It’s absolutely and utterly dogshit. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

It doesn't look like an 'A', it doesn't look like a 'V' at all, it looks more like just '50' than '150' and the "claret" looks muddy brown. Apart from that it's ok I suppose.

Took me a minute or two to see anything other than H - musical note - V

Thought the fanzine was launching a band.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

It’s utterly abysmal. If you went to a preschool and asked 20 kids to draw a badge guaranteed 15 would come back with something better. It’s absolutely and utterly dogshit. 

It's not a badge so that's your first silly mistake.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Exactly. I find it incredible that someone is paid obsence money and thats the best they could come up. 

I think people on this forum could do something thats 10x better than that.

12 minutes ago, est1874 said:

The ‘A’ looks like a ‘H’, the ‘V’ looks like a ‘U’, the ‘1’ looks like an erect penis, the font is poor and the design is amateurish.  So yes, it’s awful.

• Like 2

Just now, est1874 said:

I don't really care how you feel, work away, you sound daft though. It's a tiny graphic, not even a crest, and you're acting like it's a big deal. 

You obviously do care as you had to comment on me and others who think its awful. We can all think for ourselves what we like and dont like.

Its awful the A looks like a penis as others have said and the whole imagine looks like something created in a art class in school.

Â