Álex Baena

AvfcRigo82

Who are AS and are they usually reliable?

He's played under Emery so good chance he'd rate him, and he'll definitely know what type of player he is.

If the negotiations over Torres are going as smooth as is being reported, maybe we're in a good position for him too.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How many " Attacking Midfielders " and wingers do Villareal have?

I learn about a new one all the time.

Well the RM, LM and AMC are all "Attacking Midfielders" now 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Well the RM, LM and AMC are all "Attacking Midfielders" now 

Fair play, if you go by media links, it seems their whole attacking line and even squad players are up for sale lol.

I just wonder how many are actually good enough for first team PL, purely from an ignorant perspective as i've seen so many.

For example Jackson, Pino, Chukweze, Danjuma now Baerna, sure i may be missing a couple names i've seen sporadically.

This should have stayed in the Summer Transfer thread. I know everybody is desperate for some transfer news but there's no way this thread should be opened based off that source. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fair play, if you go by media links, it seems their whole attacking line and even squad players are up for sale lol.

I just wonder how many are actually good enough for first team PL, purely from an ignorant perspective as i've seen so many.

For example Jackson, Pino, Chukweze, Danjuma now Baerna, sure i may be missing a couple names i've seen sporadically.

We're just lazily linked to all Villarreal players because of Emery. Same way we were always linked to Gerrards ex teammates and current Liverpool players.

It's the laziest of all links the low level media do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We're just lazily linked to all Villarreal players because of Emery. Same way we were always linked to Gerrards ex teammates and current Liverpool players.

It's the laziest of all links the low level media do

Tbf, there is legs to the defender we are supposed to be signing from them.

As for this lad, if it's only between us and Barcelona like it's been stated, I would fancy our chances of landing him.

34 minutes ago, useless said:

Igor Oyono an U16 at Villarreal is another forward of theirs that is getting big hype and being linked with a move away.

That first goal was basically Dennis Bergkamp. 

The rest looked like a 16 year old that was twice the size of the people he was playing against so hard to judge.

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Reading and posting in here is optional though I believe… 😂 no one’s forcing you to be here

It's not about that. I'm looking forward to the next transfer as much as anyone but when you have posts like "we really need a new signing" when there's not been much ins across the PL. I would like if we introduced a # number system for each new link so we could see how bullshit it really is

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

It's not about that. I'm looking forward to the next transfer as much as anyone but when you have posts like "we really need a new signing" when there's not been much ins across the PL. I would like if we introduced a # number system for each new link so we could see how bullshit it really is

Ah it’s just a bit of fun though, people like speculating and discussing stuff, even if the chances are slim or the source is rubbish. It’s just something to do :) 

• Like 1

Â