F: Fulham USA: Thurs July 27 00:00

ender4

Fingers crossed Konsa’s injury nothing serious, other than that a decent night in the main.

Kamara looked a bit off the pace again which is a tad concerning, Archer fluffed his lines really and on tonight’s showing is not an able replacement for Watkins. On the plus side, Diaby - wow, great finish and good to see JPB add some end product 

1 hour ago, TomC said:

Pretty dull half. I'm glad I didn't go to Orlando to watch that. (Also glad I didn't have to put up with Florida summertime weather.)

Diego much better and Kamara a little better than their poor performances last time.

Konsa plays RB much differently than Cash but can get the job done. I see no urgent need to buy a RB. (Of course, if the right one came available...)

JPB is going to force his way into plans. Nice assist from Digne.

Tielemans and Buendia quiet. (See below.) Pau too.

Olsen had one stray pass but improved.

I don't want to judge him on 45 minutes, but Archer didn't seem very composed. He certainly shouldn't be our penalty taker. JPB seems more confident.

Fulham are a frustrating team to play against. They hold possession well and swarm you in midfield with 7 players near the ball. Buendia in particular did not get much space. I think we need to try switching the field quickly in the second half. There's plenty of space on the opposite side if you can move it fast enough.

Second half impressions...

Forget the goal...Diaby's ability to play one-touch passes is elite. He looks the real deal.

Doug and Diaby seem to read each other well already. Besides the goal, they linked up well at least one other time.

Doug really is the heart of the side at the moment.

Konsa's injury is a good reminder why we need 4 CBs.

Chambers put in another professional shift in a bind.

Revan looked good enough to be cover for Digne until Moreno is back.

• Like 2

Â