Pau Torres

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Seems fans of other teams seem surprised he's coming to us which is hopefully a good sign. 

They need to catch up. We are now operating on the same 'top 6' level spurs has the past few years (hopefully with more success!). 

Edited by Made In Aston

2 minutes ago, Caddy said:

This really is one of those signings (especially the fee) you see a big club make and wonder "what a shame we can't sign guys like that", isn't it?

The times they are a-changing.

Very true. I think some on VT, me included, need to review our view of Villa and where it sits in the “attraction scale” for other players.

This could be a crazy good deal for the club, paying way lower than what he's valued in my opinion. Didn't really see this deal happening, sounds like a lot of hard work has been happening behind the scenes, and with interest from Bayern, etc, I didn't think It'd happen.

Really happy with this one when it's official. A great player. 

• Like 1

This will be announced today i guess. Villareal are a kind of  Bournemouth size club and the spanish ffp will take account from tomorrow. Without champs league they are well over their limit so they need to sell now desperately   

4 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So will it be?

Emi

Cash/RB    Mings   Torres     Moreno

Guess so yeah, between Mings and Carlos i would guess for the other slot.

Fully expect a new RB to come in also.

Â