Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

We get 6 more points they need 16-17 points from 6 games.. 5 wins and a draw for 16 points….  Can’t get 17 points

3 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

We get 9 more points, Newcastle are irrelevant…

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

Isn’t Palace away? But I agree

Yeah you’re right.  Liverpool is at home.   Way they are playing, might not matter to them come then either 

There's a chance 6th won't be Europa League football if Chelsea win FA Cup and England don't get the extra CL place. 

We need to win Conference League or at least stay 5th to make sure we can at least get an improvement on ECL for next season 

16 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Think this is doing us a disservice to be honest. Our injuries have also been awful and we’ve been managing them all season. 

It’s been bad but Newcastle have 13 players out and most of them would be first choice.

It’s probably been answerd but if we qualify for CL and win Conference, who gets our Europa place? Some other country in the rankings?

Edited by ben1505

Dougie will definitely start v Lille.. that’s all I know

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

So here’s a thing…do you think that Unai will stick to prioritising the premier league and go slightly weaker against Lille to ensure we can be as fresh as possible for Bournemouth?

I think if we beat Bournemouth, Brighton, Chelsea and Palace we’ll have a very good chance of finishing fourth. That’s a big ask but would also be far from a surprise given our form under Unai Emery.