Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Just checked the table - how the hell is this final between Brackley and Kidderminster :D 

It is a mad system of 6 in the playoffs. King's Lynn won far more points in the season. Same happened last season to Brackley vs York.

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

It is a mad system of 6 in the playoffs. King's Lynn won far more points in the season. Same happened last season to Brackley vs York.

Yeah, I get the system.  More King's Lynn and Chester being miles ahead of all other playoff teams, but neither appearing in the final.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not sure how kiddy even made the playoffs, must be one of the most inform teams in the country

Joint with King's Lynn (who they beat 4-1) in last 6 games form.  3rd in the league over last 10 (King's Lynn top).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Our first play off semi final was against Middlesbrough, that also finished 0-0 but then we went away and won 0-1 via a Jedinak goal if I remember correctly. It was terrible to watch but we didn’t care as we’d made the final. I’m sure that’ll go for cov or boro too. 

Results are right, order wrong. We won 1-0 at Middlesbro in the first leg :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

They've Spurs next. Need to hope for a draw there probably...

Why, surely a Brentford win. We will have to beat Brighton last game whatever happens. If we do Brentford can’t finish above us. 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 2

Everton looking quite solid but they will probably tire, man city bring on a few subs and lose 3-0 in the second half. Mbeumo gets another goal for Brentford, can see west ham getting a draw there but brentford beating spurs next week. Fancy Arsenal to beat Brighton today, its time saka got on the scoresheet and they will probably win a penalty

Edited by Villatillidie95

25 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Our first play off semi final was against Middlesbrough, that also finished 0-0 but then we went away and won 0-1 via a Jedinak goal if I remember correctly. It was terrible to watch but we didn’t care as we’d made the final. I’m sure that’ll go for cov or boro too. 

pretty sure it was the other way around and Jedinak scored in the first leg

Pulis vs Bruce was a rough watch and football at its most pure

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Harriers were mid table and then won 6 in a row to get to the playoffs. They had to deal with a massive turnover of players from last year, probably similar to most clubs at that level as it is the lowest level of professional football so the players are always looking to move up or get more pay.

• Like 1

Â