Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The clearings in the woods Castore have given us a shitty Wolves knock off.

Hopefully we can cancel our ties with both Dis-astore and that gambling firm come May.

Biggest load of shite I've ever seen.

Hope Heck sorts this out.. watched his video about rebranding the 76ers and he kept on emphasising quality and keeping in touch with history…

We need a similar approach.

The kits we have this season are far from “quality”… home shirt looks genuinely uncomfortable and poorly designed (as well as that ugly bus seat design).

I’d rather we wear the training gear!! That claret top is actually decent!

We’re back in Europe but wearing the worst kits since we got promoted 😂

N f’d up the badge situation with a lion that doesn’t know which way it’s going 😂

I'm not usually THAT bothered by what the shirt looks like. It really doesn't matter that much to me.

But this season's home kit is really poor. Forget the wetlook, I just don't think it's a nice shirt. The shoulder bits ruin it completely.

I quite like the away and the 3rd kit though

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Third kits should be weird. This is fine.

Unfortunately it's going to look like they've run through the sea the moment they put it on.

Forget new signings. We should use any money we have to pay off these Castore chancers and get a proper kit manufacturer in.

They're made as poorly as Sunday league kits.

• Haha 1

I don't think it's that bad at all to be honest, third kits generally are a bit wacky and/or based on a template and this ticks both boxes. Nothing to really be up in arms about in either direction.

The state of them on the players during games in ridiculous though. How can a Premier League them be having an issue with a kit soaking through like that.

16 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Worst since Macron. And Macron were utter garbage.

Get an umbro or that ilk. 

Considering what they charge for this stuff too… it’s a bit of a disgrace and piss take…

Should at least be high quality for those prices!

More importantly, should be comfortable and well designed for the players.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Dafuq!

Is that our real third strip? It’s terrible.

The club is about to embark on it first European season in years and our kits are awful. 

The set is complete! 3 shit kits.  Well done to the design team - great job 🫡

Honestly three horrific kits. The away kit being the worst 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I don't think it's that bad at all to be honest, third kits generally are a bit wacky and/or based on a template and this ticks both boxes. Nothing to really be up in arms about in either direction.

The state of them on the players during games in ridiculous though. How can a Premier League them be having an issue with a kit soaking through like that.

We’re just giving our opinions rather than going mental but yeah, as you say, the biggest problem is that the players look drenched and uncomfortable. You can see the shirts sticking to their bodies…

According to Bardell, they generate a lot of heat very quickly,..

Not good at all…

The branding on “sports gear” often throw out phrases along the lines of enhancing performance, cooling effect etc.

These shirts are nothing of the sort…

worst set of kits for as long as I can remember.

The third doesnt bother me too much - its supposed to be a bit different and they are usually aimed at kids and people cooler than me 

The away kit is okay - I've ordered it on merit of being the least shitty option.

The home shirt is an embarrassment. The design is meh but that sweating issue - especially if it is picked up on by fans of other teams and the wider football community are gonna make us the object of ridicule in what has the potential to be our most glorious in years. The club should genuinely be demanding the player shirts to be remade in a different material as of now (though I imagine there are some obscure legalities preventing them doing this)

Frustrating thing is it shouldnt be hard to do the home kit - the designers have been given the most glorious set of colours and a vast, rich history to draw inspiration from. Incredible they have managed to cock it up

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The set is complete! 3 shit kits.  Well done to the design team - great job 🫡

Honestly three horrific kits. The away kit being the worst 

Whilst it may not be a belter, it's pretty inoffensive to my eyes. Definitely not stirring up strong emotions either way.

1279_aston_villa_2023_24_castore_away_ki

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Awful third kit. It’s like they took the Wolves third shirt and picked a different gradient. 

Ditch Castore and Fanatics 

Unfortunately, until we become a team that plays regular European football, no top-tier brand is going to pay us the money that Castore have.