Weekends Football 28/30 April

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

tbf on a free transfer he wouldnt be the worst signing in the world, we need more width and he is more consistent than some in the squad. Could be decent for a year or 2, definitely as a squad player

Yuck no his wages would be astronomical and he’s gash. If we want to spend big wages on a 30+ year old free agent it should be Zaha

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Yuck no his wages would be astronomical and he’s gash. If we want to spend big wages on a 30+ year old free agent it should be Zaha

Luckily that is the type of signing we no longer have to make

Just now, gwi1890 said:

I've always thought Zaha hated us, everytime he plays us he always kicks off. Not sure we should get him in the squad as think he will sulk and cause issues in the dressing room

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I've always thought Zaha hated us, everytime he plays us he always kicks off. Not sure we should get him in the squad as think he will sulk and cause issues in the dressing room

That’s just a perception I think , he’s bit of an ass on the pitch but he’s a great bloke off the pitch does as much charitable work as Rashford if not more but doesn’t want any attention for it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

That’s just a perception I think , he’s bit of an ass on the pitch but he’s a great bloke off the pitch does as much charitable work as Rashford if not more but doesn’t want any attention for it.

I think that’s true of many players. Bamford is another charitable, kind person off of the pitch but the polar opposite on it. 

15 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is absolutely 100% Spurs.

(Although I wouldn't ever put it past Villa to do the same thing)

0-3 to 3-3, then 3-4 in the 92nd minute.  Still think about it now sometimes. :eyebrows:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I think that’s true of many players. Bamford is another charitable, kind person off of the pitch but the polar opposite on it. 

The thing is though when they’re your teams word removed on the pitch you absolutely love them. I think we could gain alot having a player like Zaha for the reason stated above and ability.

33 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

0-3 to 3-3, then 3-4 in the 92nd minute.  Still think about it now sometimes. :eyebrows:

A bit different but we did also throw away a 4-0 lead against them once. That was cool. Definitely over it. It was Younnes Kaboul that scored from a last minute corner but it’s fine I barely remember I’m over it. We were 4-0 up at half time. 

Edited by Spoony

40 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Especially in front of the forth official. 

Yet was complaining why an official hit one of his players a few weeks back for similar antics. Absolute Scumbag

12 minutes ago, Spoony said:

A bit different but we did also throw away a 4-0 lead against them once. That was cool. Definitely over it. It was Younnes Kaboul that scored from a last minute corner but it’s fine I barely remember I’m over it. We were 4-0 up at half time. 

If I remember it was their anniversary year (120 years maybe?) and the Villa fans were all singing Happy Birthday or something.

46 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You've got to hope Klopp receives a ban for that.

I don't get why managers don't just get the same punishment as players now they get yellow and red cards. 5 yellows in season is one match ban, red is 3 etc.

Was a bit bemused that Marco Silva was sent off in that cup tie a few weeks back and he was then on the bench next match like nothing had happened as FA were still deciding length of his ban.

If managers were stadium banned for games like in europe a few of them would reconsider their behaviour.

• Like 1

Â