World Snooker Championship 2023

GlobalVillan

The rocket polisher will probably win his eighth title and start bawling crying saying how much it means to him and how he loves everyone. Then next season he'll be back deliberately losing matches and calling out his fellow pro's. Clearing in the woods. 

• Like 1

Saw that Chinese kid win last night.

I'm still convinced there's a secret compound somewhere over there where little kids are taken from their families and forced to play snooker for 18 hours a day for ten years before being unleashed into World Snooker competitions.

• Haha 1

I’ve got a sneaky feeling Mark Allen will win it this year. He’s been in really good form for a while now. 

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Fair play to McGill, to finally concede and admit he didn't play great.

I'm.so pleased for Si, he's been brilliant all tournament.

Leta hope he has more respect for the game than the other young Chinese players

Isn’t Si the guy who beat Murphy at the uk open a few years ago and Murphy went on a rant that amateurs shouldn’t be let play at that ? Then Si went and dumped him out of this years worlds too 😂

9 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Isn’t Si the guy who beat Murphy at the uk open a few years ago and Murphy went on a rant that amateurs shouldn’t be let play at that ? Then Si went and dumped him out of this years worlds too 😂

Rings a bell but not 100% sure. Brecel winning 7 frames in a row against the greatest ever is probably the greatest ever achievement in the world championship ever. That's a lot of greatests and evers. 

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Rings a bell but not 100% sure. Brecel winning 7 frames in a row against the greatest ever is probably the greatest ever achievement in the world championship ever. That's a lot of greatests and evers. 

Be good to see how Brecel handles the tag of been favourite. I think that game will be close. Si has put out Murphy, Milkins and McGill. Nothing to be sniffed at. He won’t be a bit worried about Brecel. I think Selby will win it out now. Out of the 4 left, he knows how to. 

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Be good to see how Brecel handles the tag of been favourite. I think that game will be close. Si has put out Murphy, Milkins and McGill. Nothing to be sniffed at. He won’t be a bit worried about Brecel. I think Selby will win it out now. Out of the 4 left, he knows how to. 

I want Allen to beat Selby

I hope Si wins cos he's a qualifier and that is tough to get through that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, av1 said:

I’ve got a sneaky feeling Mark Allen will win it this year. He’s been in really good form for a while now. 

Has lost a load of weight and won the UK Championship this season. Seems in a much better place after well-publicised issues of the table.  He always had the talent but you sometimes wondered about his application, like when he said Snooker is a game and not a sport. He looks really cool and calm this campaign, I think he could well win it.

Â