World Snooker Championship 2023

GlobalVillan

I enjoy watching Shaun Murphy, seems like a really good ambassador of the game. Although he’s won this before (amongst other titles) I think it would be fair to say that he has underachieved in the game given the amount of talent he has. 

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I like Mark Williams. Excellent potter and a real character. I'd love to see him go and win it again but can't see it. He is struggling in his 1st round match atm.

Not sure if it was the first or second time he won it, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone consistently knock in long balls like he did. Absolutely ridiculous potting display. He’s another that comes across as a nice bloke 

I think I’ve mentioned this before , but I can’t seem to warm to Judd Trump but I’ve no idea why. 

He doesn’t come across like a prat and he plays the game in a way I love to watch, there’s just something I don’t like and I can’t put my finger on it. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I think I’ve mentioned this before , but I can’t seem to warm to Judd Trump but I’ve no idea why. 

He doesn’t come across like a prat and he plays the game in a way I love to watch, there’s just something I don’t like and I can’t put my finger on it. 

I'm exactly the same! Never been a fan. Could be something to do with his last name....

2 hours ago, av1 said:

I enjoy watching Shaun Murphy, seems like a really good ambassador of the game. Although he’s won this before (amongst other titles) I think it would be fair to say that he has underachieved in the game given the amount of talent he has. 

I can't stand him. Why the BBC binned off the colourful commentators like Virgo and Taylor for someone as dull as Murphy I'll never know.

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

I can't stand him. Why the BBC binned off the colourful commentators like Virgo and Taylor for someone as dull as Murphy I'll never know.

Have Virgo and Taylor gone then? I wasn't aware of that!

I liked both of them.

25 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Neil Robertson getting two 146's in 3 frames when there's only ever been 4 in the history of the World Championships is insane.

That is just nuts. Can't believe he only has one world title to his name. One of the greatest long potters in the history of the sport and a fantastic player.

Edited by GlobalVillan

Â