MOTD 10.20pm

Sunday 

Premier League 

Super Sunday 

Leeds v Palace 2pm SS2

Liverpool v Arsenal 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

• Like 3

I was curious about Wolves playing twice, so I had a play to see what ChatGPT could actually do

With the prompt:

"For the below list of football teams, create 38 rounds of matches. Each team must play once per round. Over 38 games, the teams must play each other team once at home and once away: <all 20 clubs>."

Course it can do that, dead easy. Throws all 38 rounds out. No errors I can see, no duplicates, no teams playing twice.

Added an extra step in "The below teams must not play at home on the same round: Chelsea/Fulham Manchester City/Manchester United Everton/Liverpool". No problem, chucks out another 3 sets of fixtures and makes sure those teams are never at home together. 

I don't get bored of seeing what random problems that app can solve

• Like 1

Lots of Villa action today - we start with Nakamba for Luton live now, then Philogene-Bidace at three with Cardiff, Ireogbunam with QPR at the same time, Keinan Davis for Watford, then Archer and Ramsey on the telly tonight.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was curious about Wolves playing twice, so I had a play to see what ChatGPT could actually do

With the prompt:

"For the below list of football teams, create 38 rounds of matches. Each team must play once per round. Over 38 games, the teams must play each other team once at home and once away: <all 20 clubs>."

Course it can do that, dead easy. Throws all 38 rounds out. No errors I can see, no duplicates, no teams playing twice.

Added an extra step in "The below teams must not play at home on the same round: Chelsea/Fulham Manchester City/Manchester United Everton/Liverpool". No problem, chucks out another 3 sets of fixtures and makes sure those teams are never at home together. 

I don't get bored of seeing what random problems that app can solve

How often does it chuck out Man Utd vs Villa in the 3rd round of cup?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Aaron Pressley scores for Accrington, his third goal since joining on loan from Brentford in January, two of our former players in their starting eleven, he and Mitchell Clark.

20 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Notts County winning and Wrexham drawing at the moment. 

Wrexham losing. 

Have they hit a large speed bump? 

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Aaron Pressley scores for Accrington, his third goal since joining on loan from Brentford in January, two of our former players in their starting eleven, he and Mitchell Clark.

spacer.png

Three goals in four minutes in the Hull v Sunderland game, Sunderland equalize on twenty-one minutes, then take the lead in the twenty-second minute, only for Hull to make it 2-2 in the twenty-fifth minute.

3 hours ago, useless said:

Plymouth need to turn game around, out of the automatic places, would be a shame to miss out on promotion now. Azaz not in squad.

They won 3-1 and are now top of the league.

Â