Weekends Football 10-12 Narch

andykeenan

I get he is good ....   ward-prose is a good player, its the hype the media give him & the Newcastle fans. Hearing no hype around Kamara only us fans how good he is, but suppose Newcastle are the media darlings now there owned by a country. 

17 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I get he is good ....   ward-prose is a good player, its the hype the media give him & the Newcastle fans. Hearing no hype around Kamara only us fans how good he is, but suppose Newcastle are the media darlings now there owned by a country. 

See Declan Rice. If he's worth anywhere near 100 mill, Gerrard and Lampard in there day would be 150-200 million equivalent. 

I really don't know what people see in him, okay he's effective, but slow as ****, so maybe a 50 mill midfielder in today's market, 100 million your having laugh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Bruno Guimaraes for Newcastle 🤔 ??? Not getting all the hype .... Give me Boubacar kamara all day long 😍

It's Luiz that he'd replace...

And to be fair to him of course Bruno gets in our team, same as kamara gets in theirs, both teams combined the midfield 3 would be kamara, Luiz and Bruno and would probably be very good 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frodo said:

I really don’t understand why our fans peddle this “media hate us” nonsense. There was an article about Kamara being one of the signings of the season literally about a month ago. 

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I really don’t understand why our fans peddle this “media hate us” nonsense. There was an article about Kamara being one of the signings of the season literally about a month ago. 

All fans do it.

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

2 goals this season 1 last season. 100 million +, where are the goals????

Along similar lines, I always thought Makelele was a bit of a joke. Good enough for Real Madrid apparently, hardly ever scored at all.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It's Luiz that he'd replace...

And to be fair to him of course Bruno gets in our team, same as kamara gets in theirs, both teams combined the midfield 3 would be kamara, Luiz and Bruno and would probably be very good 

Maybe it's me as a villa fans but I would take Luiz over Guimaraes but I suppose Newcastle fans would take Guimaraes over Luiz 

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I’m sure they do - I don’t go on other teams forums so only see a load of moaning on here about it. 

Pretty much every fan thinks they’re last on MOTD more than any other club too. Just one of those things.

37 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Maybe it's me as a villa fans but I would take Luiz over Guimaraes but I suppose Newcastle fans would take Guimaraes over Luiz 

So would the Brazil manager 

Don't get me wrong the real Madrid link is a load of guff but he's a good player 

Maybe it's me then, I haven't seen alot of him but what I have seen I think ....meh  & I'm a Postman so listen to alot of Talkshite & 5 live, & it's all about the top 6 & Newcastle. I like the fact we're going under the radar as such. Suppose being mid table your not going to get as much exposure than teams higher up the league 

Â