Nicola Bulley Missing Dog Walker

Lupinthe5th

21 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I read somewhere that it’s incredibly difficult to drown yourself when you have the ability to breathe if you can/want. Human instinct will always take over for breathe. Not sure if true. 

It's hard to stick your head in a sink full of water to do that for sure, but it's different when it's freezing cold water, drowning is the second result. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/02/2023 at 22:30, villan-scott said:

Quite an ironic name for how he met his end. Poor Cliff. RIP. 

I should confirm the reservoir is named “Cliff Lakes,” I’m not sure what the chaps name was but yeah, definitely would have been ironic 😬

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sidcow said:

Hmmmmm. Could someone bash Bazzer on the head with a rock before throwing him in there just so we can follow up all possible eventualities please? 

Don’t be harsh on Bazzer, he’s covered the entirety of the river there in that clip, and in his favourite tank top too I might add! 

• Haha 1

I imagine it’s (sadly) a fairly common occurrence. 

Actor Mackenzie Crook has appealed for help in finding his sister-in-law, who has gone missing in West Sussex.

The star, known for his roles in Pirates of the Caribbean and The Office, is part of a search party looking for Laurel Aldridge.

The 62-year-old, who is currently undergoing chemotherapy, was last seen in Walberton, near Arundel, on Tuesday, Sussex Police said. 

Crook, 51, is urging locals to check in their gardens, bins and garages.

bbc

22 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I see MacKenzie Crooks' sister in Law is missing. Even with his public pleas it's only a minor story. I'm guessing without him it wouldn't even be national news.  

1 post up ^^^

The Mackenzie Crook sister in law story perhaps explains why the police are so exasperated with the Nicola Bulley case, and released the info about her.

Nicola Bulley’s family publicly gave the impression to anyone who would listen that this is completely out of character and a complete mystery.

Whereas Mackenzie Crook has said they are worried about his sister in law because she is going through chemo etc.

I imagine the police in the Nicola Bulley case think f’kin hell it’s not that surprising that someone who’s having a life crisis has gone missing, why are the family making this look like an abduction and stirring the conspiracy pot?

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The Mackenzie Crook sister in law story perhaps explains why the police are so exasperated with the Nicola Bulley case, and released the info about her.

Nicola Bulley’s family publicly gave the impression to anyone who would listen that this is completely out of character and a complete mystery.

Whereas Mackenzie Crook has said they are worried about his sister in law because she is going through chemo etc.

I imagine the police in the Nicola Bulley case think f’kin hell it’s not that surprising that someone who’s having a life crisis has gone missing, why are the family making this look like an abduction and stirring the conspiracy pot?

It's might be linked to media timing to. I'm sure quite a few children go missing every year but for whatever reason the Madeline McCann case became really big real fast. I'm sure funding was taken from other cases to pursue that one because of the media interest.

I reckon if Nicola went missing just after the Tyrkey/Syrian earthquake then we wouldn't even know her name.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

It's might be linked to media timing to. I'm sure quite a few children go missing every year but for whatever reason the Madeline McCann case became really big real fast. I'm sure funding was taken from other cases to pursue that one because of the media interest.

I reckon if Nicola went missing just after the Tyrkey/Syrian earthquake then we wouldn't even know her name.

Yeah and also the media just seize on anything involving attractive middle class white people.

What the media are more likely to do though is to give middle class white people a lot less of a hard time for leaving their children alone in a house than other demographics. 

How can Peter Faulding's super duper technology that can see every stick and stone miss the body?
How can the police who have searched for weeks miss the body?

Was the tech overhyped, Did they not search probably or was the body planted there last night? 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

How can Peter Faulding's super duper technology that can see every stick and stone miss the body?
How can the police who have searched for weeks miss the body?

Was the tech overhyped, Did they not search probably or was the body planted there last night? 

Given nobody knew where she was for the last 3 weeks and for someone to come back to the nearby spot to plant the body that's just super audacious.

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Given nobody knew where she was for the last 3 weeks and for someone to come back to the nearby spot to plant the body that's just super audacious.

Kind of reminds me of that unsolved mysteries case on netflix think it was season 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Alonzo_Brooks

Police e.t.c did a complete search of river for the guy didn't find him but his body was then found a week later where they had already searched as if someone had planted him there after the fact.

Edited by AshVilla

Â