Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

35 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well played.. 👍🏼

I have been a bit busy of late so not kept tabs on things, what's Ruby gone on to do?

.. If for whatever reason your second ticket is still free come Wembley day I would happily accompany you arm in arm to Wembley sir. Hehe!  :lol:

He's got his fingers in a few pies but more involved with PP now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well played.. 👍🏼

I have been a bit busy of late so not kept tabs on things, what's Ruby gone on to do?

.. If for whatever reason your second ticket is still free come Wembley day I would happily accompany you arm in arm to Wembley sir. Hehe!  :lol:

Hopefully a few of these will contribute to next weekend mate!.. 

17th May YORK 13:50 EVENT 0m 5f 0y - Each Way 5. Fleeting Princess 7/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

17th May YORK 16:05 HANDICAP 0m 7f 0y - Each Way 15. Accommodate 7/2 E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 3 Places

17th May YORK 16:35 HANDICAP 0m 5f 0y - Each Way 5. Tenax 5/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

17th May YORK 17:05 HANDICAP 1m 3f 188y - Each Way 2. Laafy 2/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

First time out. Price won't be around for long!.. 

18th May NEWMARKET 15:50 EVENT 0m 6f 0y - Each Way 9. Too Shy Shy 40/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Bump

With the Cheltenham Festival now 3 weeks away, has anyone got any anti post fancies they are punting on?

I quite fancy putting two or three Lucky 15 bets on. 

I like the races but have not really had a look at runners etc this jumps season so open to the advice from our VT betting experts. 

• 2 years later...

The big race of the Festive season looks to be a cracker. Hitman at 17/2 looks a good value outside chance but hard to see past the front two in the betting 

Edited by Follyfoot

33 minutes ago, a-k said:

Is there enough interest on here to have a general racing/punting thread?

EDIT: never mind, I see this was merged into one 😄

i bet on it daily. from experience on here it probably only warrants one thread

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i bet on it daily. from experience on here it probably only warrants one thread

The "bump" was a separate thread made just for the King George race, to which I had open when I replied but at that point the thread had merged into this one, hence the immediate EDIT.

5 minutes ago, a-k said:

The "bump" was a separate thread made just for the King George race, to which I had open when I replied but at that point the thread had merged into this one, hence the immediate EDIT.

the king george was a great race today. but i'm all about the flat season personally. jumps are just no fun to bet on as heart is in your mouth at every fence. i've had a horse fall at the last when well clear on more than one occasion

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

jumps are just no fun to bet on as heart is in your mouth at every fence. i've had a horse fall at the last when well clear on more than one occasion

Annie power? 

Flat racing is pretty boring as far as I'm concerned, at least in the jumps there is more unpredictability and more chance of seeing the same horse for longer than one season in the big races. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Annie power? 

Flat racing is pretty boring as far as I'm concerned, at least in the jumps there is more unpredictability and more chance of seeing the same horse for longer than one season in the big races. 

my issue is that the odds often don't reflect this.

Â