Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Fav aside, Have a look at...

4th Apr AINTREE 17:15 FLAT 2m 0f 209y - Each Way 8. Kissesforkatie 100/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

Best price 100/1 With SB - 4 Places with most firms!..

Bastartd 5/20... Half furlong wrong!..

26 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Three horses that I selected and backed at Cheltenham won at Aintree today - Kalashnikov (4/1); Supasundae (15/2); Top Wood (14/1).

I backed none of them. :)

I thought Top Wood had a great chance but never backed him .

Mount Mews @ 33/1SP
Win - 13.45 Aintree - Paying 6 Places

Winston C @ 10/1SP
Win - 14.20 Aintree

Top Ville Ben @ 14/1SP
Win - 14.50 Aintree

God's Own @ 25/1SP
Win - 15.25 Aintree: Melling Chase

Divine Spear @ 40/1SP
Win - 16.05 Aintree: Topham Handicap Chase - Paying 6 Places

Downtown Getaway @ 12/1SP
Win - 16.40 Aintree - Paying 4 Places

Blackhillsofdakota @ 12/1SP
Win - 17.15 Aintree - Paying 4 Places

Few At A Price!.. 

• 5th Apr AINTREE 13:45 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 4f 0y - Each Way
    3. Kobrouk20/1
    E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places
  •  
    5th Apr AINTREE 14:50 NOVICES' CHASE 3m 0f 210y - Each Way
    1. Chriss Dream10/1
    E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 2 Places
  •  
    5th Apr AINTREE 15:25 EVENT 2m 3f 200y - Each Way
    7. Woodland Opera66/1
    E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 2 Places
  •  
    5th Apr AINTREE 16:40 NOVICES' HURDLE 3m 0f 149y - Each Way
    13. Walk Away12/1
    E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places
  •  
    5th Apr AINTREE 17:15 FLAT 2m 0f 209y - Each Way
    12. Blackhillsofdakota12/1
    E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places 
  • Like 1

It ran well . 

Had a shit festival if I’m being honest. You live and learn though. 

Tomorrow in the National im on..

Vintage Clouds 

Ramses De Teillie 

the latter being maybe a couple of years younger than you’d like, but with a great outside chance. The same could be said for a lot of them though . 

Burrows Park @ 12/1SP
Win - 13.45 Aintree - Paying 6 Places

One For Rosie @ 5/1SP
Win - 14.25 Aintree

Destrier @ 9/1SP
Win - 15.00 Aintree

Apple's Jade @ 7/4SP
Win - 15.40 Aintree: Ryanair Stayers Hurdle - Paying 4 Places

Amaulino @ 12/1SP
Win - 16.20 Aintree - Paying 6 Places
Lake View Lad @ 14/1SP
Win - 17.15 Aintree: Grand National - Paying 5 Places

Flashing Glance @ 12/1SP
Win - 18.20 Aintree - Paying 5 Places

If any of you guys have skills in excel and can knock up a spreadsheet with a couple of formulas, there's easy money to be made on the National tomorrow - if you are an existing Bet365 account holder with £250 to spare for a couple of days. 

Basically, Bet365 return half your stake on each way single bets on the National from 00:01 on the Thursday before the race until midday of the race, to a maximum return of £125. So, you place £250 worth of bets and get £125 returned to you. 

What I do is, I place a bet on every horse in the race proportionately to guarantee that whatever the outcome I will make a profit, unless there's less than three finishers. 

If at least five horses finish the race tomorrow, I am guaranteed to win a minimum of £322 - £72 profit - and a maximum of £377 - £127 profit - (at current odds but could be more because of best odds guaranteed rule). I still get to enjoy the uncertainty of the race as my return is higher if the horses at the top of the betting come in. 

You can do it without a spreadsheet, as I did tonight, but it's much quicker and easier with one. 

As for what I think will win, I would love to see genuine good to soft ground that wasn't soggy as I think that Minella Rocco would relish that and have a great chance of winning.

If it's softer I think it'll be wide open. There are more quality horses in the race these days. Pleasant Company would have beaten Tiger Roll last year if he hadn't ploughed through the second last fence. The year before, Pleasant Company was beaten 28 lengths by One For Arthur and at the weights, if One For Arthur was anywhere near the horse he was 2 years ago he would win again, he's certainly one of my favourites for the race. Rathvinden has a great chance if taking to the fences. There's been a big gamble on Joe Farrell in recent weeks and he won the Scottish National last year. 

Personally, I'd like to see One For Arthur or Minella Rocco win it but I do also have a soft spot for Tiger Roll because he's only a little horse and he could well be the first horse to win back-to-back Nationals since Red Rum. 

A big priced outsider is General Principle, last years Irish National winner. 

• Like 1

Â