Christmas Football 26/28 December

andykeenan

Cant help but admire Brentford. Really impressive in our championship days, they’ve come up and done exactly what I expected they would do. Play good football and go about business the right way. Constantly lose their best players, make profits, replace said players with the next on the conveyor belt. Great scouting and recruitment system. Difficult not to applaud really. 

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

Mason Greenwood should be lining up for United then… 

I see your point but there is compelling, recorded evidence  of Greenwood committing rape. Not sure if Tony's alleged crimes are quite as bad and quite as evident.

We shall see.

That's a fantastic dive from Doherty. Why isn't those ever given yellow cards.

Edit: Guess they are given, just not to the big clubs.

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Absolutely. 

and now Brentford player diving.

Really needs fixing. The prize of a penalty is too high. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Edit: Guess they are given, just not to the big clubs.

Because it wasn’t Emi ‘Satan’ Martinez cheating… blatant cheating like that (followed by Mbuemo) is worse than Martinez’s penalty mindgames yet seem to be an accepted part of the game - madness really 🤪

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I see your point but there is compelling, recorded evidence  of Greenwood committing rape. Not sure if Tony's alleged crimes are quite as bad and quite as evident.

We shall see.

The question was about being innocent until proven guilty. Both fall into that category, but Toney I imagine is far more cut and dried than Greenwood.

I’m certainly not justifying anything Mason is alleged to have done. Just that it’s hard to justify one person playing whilst under investigation, but another cannot when they are both unconvicted. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The question was about being innocent until proven guilty. Both fall into that category, but Toney I imagine is far more cut and dried than Greenwood.

I’m certainly not justifying anything Mason is alleged to have done. Just that it’s hard to justify one person playing whilst under investigation, but another cannot when they are both unconvicted. 

I think brand protection from Man United's point of view is a lot to do with the reason they dropped him.

But you are quite right on the point of innocence in the eyes of the law, they are both in the same boat on that score.

Â