VT Biohacking

Vive_La_Villa

22 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

pretty much every day, they really help with mental focus and concentration and keep me going on the devils tricycle longer. Work a treat with a hangover as well.

downside is they are quite pricey

What's the active ingredient?

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

What's the active ingredient?

there you go

https://www.phizz.co/pages/faqs

3-in-1 Multivitamin Hydration:

How is Phizz different from other effervescent tablets?

Phizz was scientifically formulated to be the most comprehensive formula of hydration, vitamins and minerals out there. Many other brands take an either/or approach and contain either a hydration formula or a multivitamin supplement, not both. Phizz has always been an overachiever and was carefully designed by our team of scientists to contain the right balance of ingredients to help you get the most from your water.

How does Phizz work?

Phizz is an effervescent tablet that forms a hypotonic electrolyte solution when dissolved in water. This means Phizz harnesses the power of osmosis to drive water absorption in the body.  Phizz also contains carefully measured amounts of sodium and glucose to increase water absorption through the sodium glucose co-transporter. Research shows this combined approach helps you absorb more water than the isotonic or overly sugary solutions typically used in other sports drinks. We’ve also added in key vitamins and minerals to support your body and help you be the best you can be.

Can I consume Phizz daily? How many Phizz tablets can I consume per day?

Yes, Phizz is great as a daily hydration and vitamin supplement. We recommend no more than 4 tablets per 24 hours.

When should I drink Phizz?

You can take Phizz as a daily vitamin supplement or whenever you feel like you need a boost of hydration or to unlock energy. Our fans usually bring us along for travel as airplanes can lead to jetlag and dehydration. We are also used by both elite and amateur athletes to put back the important hydration and minerals lost in sweat. We’re great at helping you recover from late nights, long days and generally picking you back up when you’re feeling run down. We’re versatile vitamins!

What vitamins and minerals are in Phizz?

Our scientists aimed to make Phizz as comprehensive as possible! We’ve got 18 vitamins and minerals in addition to our hydration formula. This includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C and E. We’ve also got minerals including sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, manganese and copper. We’re a good friend to have.

How do I consume Phizz?

Phizz was carefully designed to maximise hydration when a tablet is dissolved in 300ml of water, however, one tablet of Phizz can be dropped into any quantity of water - just depends how strong/ weak you like the flavour! Make sure you allow the tablet to fully dissolve in the water before drinking your Phizz! For best results Phizz should be consumed soon after dissolving the tablet. If this is not possible consume within 24 hours and ideally store in the refrigerator.

Is Phizz healthy?

Phizz contains a blend of vitamins and minerals combined with glucose and electrolytes. All of these ingredients are essential for your body to function normally. Phizz is designed as an all-in-one product for people who live an active lifestyle- to provide a boost for when you need it most! 

Is Phizz suitable for diabetics?

Consult a doctor prior to taking Phizz if you have diabetes. Please note that Phizz contains 1 gram of sugar per tablet.

Is Phizz suitable for people with high blood pressure, cardiac disease, kidney disease, liver disease or those on a low sodium or low potassium diet?

Seek medical advice prior to taking if you suffer from high blood pressure, cardiac disease, kidney disease, liver disease or if you are on a low sodium or low potassium diet. Please note, Phizz contains 135mg of sodium chloride and 220mg of potassium chloride per tablet.

Is Phizz suitable for pregnant or nursing women?

Please consult a doctor before taking Phizz if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Is Phizz okay to take if I have other health concerns?

Phizz is not a medicine and is not meant to treat or cure any medical condition. Consult a doctor prior to taking Phizz if you are taking any medication (including non-prescription medicines) or have a pre-existing medical condition. Do not use Phizz if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse side effects discontinue use and consult a doctor.

Is Phizz vegan?

Phizz is vegan, so it is safe to consume with a vegan or vegetarian diet.

Is Phizz halal?

Phizz is suitable for use by Muslims.

Does Phizz contain GMOs?

Phizz is proudly GMO-free.

How many calories are in Phizz? Why does Phizz contain sugar and salt?

A dose of Phizz (one tablet) contains 10 calories. Glucose (or sugar) is key in our quest for both energy and hydration, so we’ve devised our formula to maximise performance and minimise calories. Glucose is essential for your body to function as it provides your main source of energy, so this ingredient is important in fuelling you. It’s also a hydration superstar and we’ve sourced ours naturally from maize and wheat. When combined with sodium (ours is from rock salt), it helps the body absorb more hydration than water alone. A single serving of Phizz is low calorie and contains just 1g of sugar, less than half of a glass of orange juice and many times less than other leading sport and energy drinks on the market. We’ve been scientifically formulated with optimal amount of glucose and sodium to help you hydrate quickly with nothing extra.

Is Phizz safe for children?

The ingredients in Phizz are set at levels designed for adults. We do not recommend giving Phizz to children and suggest consulting your GP or doctor to determine if Phizz may be suitable for those under the age of 18. Please keep Phizz out of reach of young children.

What is the allergen information for Phizz?

Phizz is soy, gluten and nut allergen free. Please do not take Phizz if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

Does Phizz contain any banned or illegal ingredients that may appear on a drug test?

No! Phizz is used by many of the world’s elite athletes, so a formula that can be trusted to be clear of any banned or illegal substances is very important to us. Phizz is batch tested and certified by Informed Sport, which means both amateur and professional athletes can have complete confidence in the quality and credibility of every tube of Phizz.

How long is Phizz good for?

Flip your tube! Consume before the best before date, located on the bottom of the tube. If you’ve already dissolved Phizz in water, please store in the refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.

How should I store Phizz?

Keep your Phizz in a cool dry place (below 25oC). Store your tablets in the container it came in and make sure to keep the tube tightly closed when not in use. Store out of reach and sight of young children.

Where is Phizz made?

Phizz was formulated by a U.K. neuroscientist and manufactured by a leading facility in Germany.

Are Phizz tubes and packaging recyclable?

Phizz tubes are recyclable, yet we've gone a step further with Plastic Bank to become plastic positive. For each tube of Phizz sold, approximately 4 times its weight in plastic waste is collected, recycled and prevented from entering our oceans, that's a grand total of 20,000 kilograms per year!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

there you go

https://www.phizz.co/pages/faqs

3-in-1 Multivitamin Hydration:

How is Phizz different from other effervescent tablets?

Phizz was scientifically formulated to be the most comprehensive formula of hydration, vitamins and minerals out there. Many other brands take an either/or approach and contain either a hydration formula or a multivitamin supplement, not both. Phizz has always been an overachiever and was carefully designed by our team of scientists to contain the right balance of ingredients to help you get the most from your water.

How does Phizz work?

Phizz is an effervescent tablet that forms a hypotonic electrolyte solution when dissolved in water. This means Phizz harnesses the power of osmosis to drive water absorption in the body.  Phizz also contains carefully measured amounts of sodium and glucose to increase water absorption through the sodium glucose co-transporter. Research shows this combined approach helps you absorb more water than the isotonic or overly sugary solutions typically used in other sports drinks. We’ve also added in key vitamins and minerals to support your body and help you be the best you can be.

Can I consume Phizz daily? How many Phizz tablets can I consume per day?

Yes, Phizz is great as a daily hydration and vitamin supplement. We recommend no more than 4 tablets per 24 hours.

When should I drink Phizz?

You can take Phizz as a daily vitamin supplement or whenever you feel like you need a boost of hydration or to unlock energy. Our fans usually bring us along for travel as airplanes can lead to jetlag and dehydration. We are also used by both elite and amateur athletes to put back the important hydration and minerals lost in sweat. We’re great at helping you recover from late nights, long days and generally picking you back up when you’re feeling run down. We’re versatile vitamins!

What vitamins and minerals are in Phizz?

Our scientists aimed to make Phizz as comprehensive as possible! We’ve got 18 vitamins and minerals in addition to our hydration formula. This includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, C and E. We’ve also got minerals including sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, manganese and copper. We’re a good friend to have.

How do I consume Phizz?

Phizz was carefully designed to maximise hydration when a tablet is dissolved in 300ml of water, however, one tablet of Phizz can be dropped into any quantity of water - just depends how strong/ weak you like the flavour! Make sure you allow the tablet to fully dissolve in the water before drinking your Phizz! For best results Phizz should be consumed soon after dissolving the tablet. If this is not possible consume within 24 hours and ideally store in the refrigerator.

Is Phizz healthy?

Phizz contains a blend of vitamins and minerals combined with glucose and electrolytes. All of these ingredients are essential for your body to function normally. Phizz is designed as an all-in-one product for people who live an active lifestyle- to provide a boost for when you need it most! 

Is Phizz suitable for diabetics?

Consult a doctor prior to taking Phizz if you have diabetes. Please note that Phizz contains 1 gram of sugar per tablet.

Is Phizz suitable for people with high blood pressure, cardiac disease, kidney disease, liver disease or those on a low sodium or low potassium diet?

Seek medical advice prior to taking if you suffer from high blood pressure, cardiac disease, kidney disease, liver disease or if you are on a low sodium or low potassium diet. Please note, Phizz contains 135mg of sodium chloride and 220mg of potassium chloride per tablet.

Is Phizz suitable for pregnant or nursing women?

Please consult a doctor before taking Phizz if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Is Phizz okay to take if I have other health concerns?

Phizz is not a medicine and is not meant to treat or cure any medical condition. Consult a doctor prior to taking Phizz if you are taking any medication (including non-prescription medicines) or have a pre-existing medical condition. Do not use Phizz if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse side effects discontinue use and consult a doctor.

Is Phizz vegan?

Phizz is vegan, so it is safe to consume with a vegan or vegetarian diet.

Is Phizz halal?

Phizz is suitable for use by Muslims.

Does Phizz contain GMOs?

Phizz is proudly GMO-free.

How many calories are in Phizz? Why does Phizz contain sugar and salt?

A dose of Phizz (one tablet) contains 10 calories. Glucose (or sugar) is key in our quest for both energy and hydration, so we’ve devised our formula to maximise performance and minimise calories. Glucose is essential for your body to function as it provides your main source of energy, so this ingredient is important in fuelling you. It’s also a hydration superstar and we’ve sourced ours naturally from maize and wheat. When combined with sodium (ours is from rock salt), it helps the body absorb more hydration than water alone. A single serving of Phizz is low calorie and contains just 1g of sugar, less than half of a glass of orange juice and many times less than other leading sport and energy drinks on the market. We’ve been scientifically formulated with optimal amount of glucose and sodium to help you hydrate quickly with nothing extra.

Is Phizz safe for children?

The ingredients in Phizz are set at levels designed for adults. We do not recommend giving Phizz to children and suggest consulting your GP or doctor to determine if Phizz may be suitable for those under the age of 18. Please keep Phizz out of reach of young children.

What is the allergen information for Phizz?

Phizz is soy, gluten and nut allergen free. Please do not take Phizz if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

Does Phizz contain any banned or illegal ingredients that may appear on a drug test?

No! Phizz is used by many of the world’s elite athletes, so a formula that can be trusted to be clear of any banned or illegal substances is very important to us. Phizz is batch tested and certified by Informed Sport, which means both amateur and professional athletes can have complete confidence in the quality and credibility of every tube of Phizz.

How long is Phizz good for?

Flip your tube! Consume before the best before date, located on the bottom of the tube. If you’ve already dissolved Phizz in water, please store in the refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.

How should I store Phizz?

Keep your Phizz in a cool dry place (below 25oC). Store your tablets in the container it came in and make sure to keep the tube tightly closed when not in use. Store out of reach and sight of young children.

Where is Phizz made?

Phizz was formulated by a U.K. neuroscientist and manufactured by a leading facility in Germany.

Are Phizz tubes and packaging recyclable?

Phizz tubes are recyclable, yet we've gone a step further with Plastic Bank to become plastic positive. For each tube of Phizz sold, approximately 4 times its weight in plastic waste is collected, recycled and prevented from entering our oceans, that's a grand total of 20,000 kilograms per year!

Snake oil or legit though?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Snake oil or legit though?

They work for me and the Mrs.

I get no benefit from promoting them, just came across them on Amazon one day and ordered them

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2022 at 16:36, TheAuthority said:

I haven't really exercised since my son was born nearly 4 years ago now.

I feel like shit basically all of the time - Now we have 2 boys and the oldest is at the germ factory (pre-school) we are basically ill all the time too.

I used to do P90 and yoga almost daily :(

I know yoga is on the same level of vegans but if you can be dedicated it really is awesome for you body and mind.

This all sounds incredibly familiar...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

This all sounds incredibly familiar...

I think (& hope) that once they are both at school it will possibly ease up slightly? Although I obviously work perhaps I can find an hour every other day to do some sort of exercise.

Although friends with older kids tell me you just end up driving them around to various activities that don't involve you as they get older - thats how you spend most of your time :((((

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I think (& hope) that once they are both at school it will possibly ease up slightly? Although I obviously work perhaps I can find an hour every other day to do some sort of exercise.

Although friends with older kids tell me you just end up driving them around to various activities that don't involve you as they get older - thats how you spend most of your time :((((

This is true but when you drop them off you have an hour or so to kill.  So that’s when you try hit the gym or something.  I used to have the dilemma of the pub being right next to the gym so would always end up in there!  

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, bobzy said:

I'm in a similar boat as I head towards 40 (some years left...) and there seems to have been one thing that "everyone" bangs on about when they've said they've felt better about themselves - probiotics.

As someone who suffers with eczema/asthma/allergies generally, I sometimes have flare ups of crap skin or crap health or whatever.  My control overall is probably "OK", but I want to be better...

...so am going to take the plunge on Symprove.  It's expensive (£40/month for a year!) but has rave reviews and those who I've spoken to who are using it have said how much it's changed their lives for the better.  I think the conscious effort of taking something and trying to be healthier is that you will also make those healthier choices like not reaching for an 11am snack etc.

But yeah, about to take the plunge and will report back :D 

I’ve been looking in to this and I’m going for it. Ain’t cheap though!

On 01/12/2022 at 13:51, Follyfoot said:

Make a massive difference to you day 464685011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=83ae3f9020b70a22f5364ca6b80db0b3

On this I've done subscribe and save through Amazon, so it's costing £18.12 for 4 tubes (80 tabs) - so maybe not as expensive as one might think. Can't report back yet as they don't arrive until Monday. Also got the Phizz Good Guts to go with it too....

51CIeZ1z09L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeadlyDirk said:

On this I've done subscribe and save through Amazon, so it's costing £18.12 for 4 tubes (80 tabs) - so maybe not as expensive as one might think. Can't report back yet as they don't arrive until Monday. Also got the Phizz Good Guts to go with it too....

51CIeZ1z09L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Let me know with regards to the good cuts as I’ve been tempted by this myself, but not dipped into it yet. Will be interesting to see another viewpoint on the tablets. What flavour did you go for?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Let me know with regards to the good cuts as I’ve been tempted by this myself, but not dipped into it yet. Will be interesting to see another viewpoint on the tablets. What flavour did you go for?

Went for orange! 

Â