VT Biohacking

Vive_La_Villa

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Let me know with regards to the good cuts as I’ve been tempted by this myself, but not dipped into it yet. Will be interesting to see another viewpoint on the tablets. What flavour did you go for?

Got home from work and it's already here, so give me a week with it then it do some feedback.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DeadlyDirk said:

On this I've done subscribe and save through Amazon, so it's costing £18.12 for 4 tubes (80 tabs) - so maybe not as expensive as one might think. Can't report back yet as they don't arrive until Monday. Also got the Phizz Good Guts to go with it too....

51CIeZ1z09L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

This looks like a much cheaper option than Symprove which I nearly bought today.

16 hours ago, Straggler said:

Just quit alcohol. Nothing is better for mental and physical health than quitting the booze.

This x 1000

Since jacking the drink I’ve regained so much energy and mental focus. It’s made a huge difference to my confidence at work, I didn’t realise how much bad lifestyle choices were holding me back.

I’ve also found that without booze I’m making better decisions with my diet. I eat porridge with banana, blueberries, linseed and flaked almonds every day, whereas I used to have bacon or sausage sandwiches regularly. I drink more water and the money and time saved has got me back into the gym again. 

There’s no ‘hacking’ involved with any of this, it’s a case of you get out what you put in. Eat plenty of fruit and veg, drink water, exercise, and knock drink on the head and it can transform how you feel. Easier said than done, I know. 

• Like 3

I've been using Maca root powder in my juices or the tablets as a supplement I'd highly recommend it. It helps my concentration and focus, helps me out in the gym to push on a bit more and another benefit for everyone is that it helps with libido 😉

• Like 1

Â