World Cup: Matches

Genie

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yes..... They've paid 1 billion for each World Class strike haven't they? 🤔🤦🏿‍♂️

Lets not kid ourselves that qatar and saudi arabia wouldnt pay people off JC.

We already saw dodgy decisions go both nations way

Edited by Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Lets not kid ourselves that qatar and saudi arabia wouldnt pay people off JC.

We already saw dodgy decisions go both nations way

As opposed to the consistent and brilliant decision making we always have in the Premier League?

The Saudis have been playing well and scored 2 outstanding goals. I don't know why everything has to be some sort of conspiracy.

After all, these are the things to World Cup is about.

If this was a " minnow " African or European nation... You wouldn't be insinuating these thing.ls.

The Arab prejudice is getting a bit OTT. It's not as if they don't have some sort of sporting and national pride themselves ffs.

Saudi are actually one of if not THE strongest Middle Eastern team. 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As opposed to the consistent and brilliant decision making we always have in the Premier League.

The Saudis have been playing well and scored 2 outstanding goals. I don't know why everything has to be some sort of conspiracy.

After all, these are the things to World Cup is about.

If this was a " minnow " African or European nation... You wouldn't be insinuating these thing.

The Arab prejudice is getting a bit OTT. It's not as if they don't have some sort of sporting and national pride themselves ffs.

You wint hear me defeidnibg the corruption in the PL. So if it happens there why can't it happen here? 

Just to reflect this is like stevenage beating man city

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ve only tuned in during the second, have Saudi Arabia pressed Argentina this well throughout the game? Because so far I’m impressed.

Saudi have been good value for the scoreline. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rustibrooks said:

I’ve only tuned in during the second, have Saudi Arabia pressed Argentina this well throughout the game? Because so far I’m impressed.

They've been playing a high line, hence have caught Argentina out on offsides a number of times. Ruling Argentina goals out.

This is why some are now claiming something dodgy is afoot. Lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You wint hear me defeidnibg the corruption in the PL. So if it happens there why can't it happen here? 

Just to reflect this is like stevenage beating man city

Again... It's what the Cups are about.

" Chelsea, Man City shocked by lower-league teams in FA Cup

A virtually full-strength Man City lost 2-0 to second-tier Middlesbrough at Etihad Stadium, raising questions about the wisdom of the English champions' decision to travel to Abu Dhabi for a five-day warm-weather training camp in the build-up to the game. They only returned late on Friday and the team faded in the second half. "

Four of the English Premier League's top six were ousted on a classic FA Cup day, with leader Chelsea squandering a two-goal lead to lose 4-2 to third-tier Bradford at Stamford Bridge in the biggest surprise of them all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2015/01/24/chelsea-man-city-shocked-by-lower-league-teams-in-fa-cup/22269205/

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

FFY

Salah makes a habit of of manufacturing penalties as do all the top strikers, Kane etc. They are given because the Refs have never been good enough to spot them or call them out.

Your correction adds nothing. It's still a penalty. Drawing a foul isn't against the rules. It's part of the game.

Saudi are playing the highline and are taking chances defensively but they are worth the scoreline.

The more I'm watching I actually want them to win. There's been some nastiness from the Argies, Otamendi refusing a handshake repeatedly after he won a foul, De Paul seems a stroppy so and so etc.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They've been playing a high line, hence have caught Argentina out on offsides a number of times. Ruling Argentina goals out.

This is why some are now claiming something dodgy is afoot. Lol

Remember we did that against United in the cup, until it stopped working.

• Like 1