World Cup: Matches

Genie

Just now, villa4europe said:

Again, as someone who lives in Germany, works with germans, plays football with germans and is married to a German they are completely indifferent to it!

England fans and their rivalry with Germany is akin to Coventry fans and their rivalry with villa

They don't care and they don't get it

We had this out before, trust me, the Germans enjoy beating England. Ask Andreas Muller?

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Again, as someone who lives in Germany, works with germans, plays football with germans and is married to a German they are completely indifferent to it!

England fans and their rivalry with Germany is akin to Coventry fans and their rivalry with villa

They don't care and they don't get it

Does this extend beyond football then? It sounds like it.

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I don't think there's a country that doesn't like beating England. That sense of entitlement and all the rest of the annoying stuff. 

Beyond the home nations I don't think many other countries give a shit about England

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Beyond the home nations I don't think many other countries give a shit about England

Its a myth peddled by the red tops

I watched England vs Germany last summer in Germany, in a bar full of Germans and celebrated wildly when we scored (me +1 other English lad, 50+ germans)

They were all perfectly sound over it

• Like 1