World Cup: Matches

Genie

9 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

What’re the scenes like over there? 

Unbelievable although Argentina fans were louder especially first half. The atmosphere was fantastic. Now I cane back to feel the Villa stress and calculating points and chances of going through the group. 😂

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Most Brazilian players past and present are pro him for some reason and its not a good look. I think just Juninho and Romario have come out against him

I just had a look, Pele is shockingly one of those? Wow. Considering what he stands for that’s strange.

Kubo, the ex barcelona next big thing, really looks out of his depth against any form of physicality etc, he is just getting knocked off the ball constantly.

surprised Tomiyasu isnt starting, Mitoma is very good also but i think he is recovering from injury.

Minamino on the bench also.

• Like 1

Germany are in complete control but have a scrappiness about them, I'm not convinced they're playing that well, lots of passing but a lot of it isn't smooth and to feet, plenty of times they pick the wrong option or dwell on the ball, even the penalty to an extent was because he stuttered and had a rethink rather than knowing what to do, also think that France and England both have speed and more importantly an acceleration in attack that hammers this back 3, mbappe vs sule if they stuck with this shape would be a criminal offence