Good Bye Villa

bendixen35

On 20/10/2022 at 21:29, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years you brought me very little pleasure and mostly a lot of pain.

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

godfather-the-godfather.gif

On 21/10/2022 at 21:22, jim said:

Prefer Josephine Mourinho myself

02BD009C-CF55-4DB2-9DA0-8F365D11F5ED.thumb.jpeg.10e364ee90f58dcdb46cc7dbd5462e2d.jpeg

That type of attitude has left many a man with just Pam at the end of the evening. 

Shut your eyes, get it done and wipe it on the curtains and then the walk home of shame 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

I’ve supported our great club for over 40 years. In that time we’ve had some great times which I am thankful for but in the most we’ve been a mixture of average and bad. If I’m being honest I wouldn’t have it any other way, the good times make up for the shit times. When we win in means a lot to me, when we lose it spoils my weekends/week. I like the uncertainty, not sure it would mean the same if we were like Man City for example, going to games expecting to win, it might get boring. Whatever happens nothing will ever stop me believing that one day we will conquer Europe again. UTV 

Edited by WHY
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Seal said:

that is before dawn isn't it?

Possibly before your time, but 100% yes!:D

While I'm far away from you my baby
Whisper a little prayer for me my baby
Because it's hard for me my baby
And the darkest hour is just before dawn

image.jpeg.c0a154a5e6093f96356aaa835b00675f.jpeg

• Like 1