January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Why stop at second class, and not go all the way to first class?

Because we cant get the likes of Mbappe. In fact based on this we are looking in the fifth tier market and need to be looking in that fourth tier at a minimum, i did a quick draw up to compare the market 😆

First Class Tier

• Salah, Mbappe,KDB,Haaland, Mane

Second Class Tier

• A Griezmann , B.Silva, Saka, L.Sane

Third Class Tier

• F Torres,Havertz, O.Dembele, G Jesus, Anthony

Four Class Tier

• Richarlison, Pulisic, Mahrez, B.Kamara, Moussa Diaby, Goncalo Ramos

Fifth Class Tier

• Watkins, Deulofeu, Martial, Fred, Trossard, Calvert-Lewin
Edited by RicRic

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Because we cant get the likes of Mbappe. In fact based on this we are looking in the fifth tier market and need to be looking in that fourth tier at a minimum.

First Class Tier

• Salah, Mbappe,KDB,Haaland, Mane

Second Class Tier

• A Griezmann , B.Silva, Saka, L.Sane

Third Class Tier

• F Torres,Havertz, O.Dembele, G Jesus, Anthony

Four Class Tier

• Richarlison, Pulisic, Mahrez, B.Kamara, Moussa Diaby, Goncalo Ramos

Fifth Class Tier

• Watkins, Deulofeu, Martial, Fred, Trossard, Calvert-Lewin

Based on that 4th tier would be our maximum not minimum.  We stand no chance of signing anyone in 3rd to 1st tiers.

Mmmmm 😕… guess im going to have to warm up to the idea because it looks like 70% it will be happening and if it does where does he play because i thought he was a defensive mid which we dont need necessarily unless hes a box to box type like mcginn and ramsey which we definitely need.

611A57C4-3A84-485C-AEA8-55AF53A11868.jpeg

9 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Maximum lols at some fans on Twitter saying we don’t need Guendouzi 

What are there reasons, mine was not particularly his style of play because i did actually rate him but then he dropped off and was showing erratic behaviour throughout but the prime factor is his age now as he was 19 back then and of course has experience.

So far: 

Moreno - £13.5m

Guendouzi - £25m - £35m (if it goes through)

So potentially £48m on two potential first team players, I wonder how much we’ll spend on a forward? Assuming it’s Danjuma it’s reported that Everton have offered a loan to buy for him, I wonder if we would offer the same if we are in for him?

23 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Mmmmm 😕… guess im going to have to warm up to the idea because it looks like 70% it will be happening and if it does where does he play because i thought he was a defensive mid which we dont need necessarily unless hes a box to box type like mcginn and ramsey which we definitely need.

611A57C4-3A84-485C-AEA8-55AF53A11868.jpeg

His "history of issues" included a training ground bust up (they happen) and apparently joining in too enthusiastically with a local band during a warm weather trip to Dubai.

Hardly the greatest of crimes.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

His "history of issues" included a training ground bust up (they happen) and apparently joining in too enthusiastically with a local band during a warm weather trip to Dubai.

Depends on what they were doing. 
Terry-Thomas

Just now, HKP90 said:

Depends on what they were doing. 
Terry-Thomas

He "briefly" took off his shirt and waved it over his head in support of the band - which warranted a stern dressing down (no pun... well, maybe) from Edu.

2 hours ago, RicRic said:

Guendouzi oh god no 😕 couldn’t stand him at arsenal, mischievous and highly erratic, it didnt work out for him and he got sent back to france no thanks… NEXT 👉🏽 … surely there are others and im not even keen on mckennie either 

He was 21 when he left Arsenal 😂

What was Grealish doing at 21 for example

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He got into an altercation with the current marseille manager too.