January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

41 minutes ago, eholm said:

I really don't see what McKennie would bring - he just seems bang average at most things but good at none......happy to be proven wrong.

He brings energy and a bit of a goal threat from midfield which we dont have outside Ramsey.

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

They are about the same level and similar in many ways, very energetic in getting up and down but not much more than that.

Cucurellas passing, possession and defensive stats are far superior to cash’s, it’s not even close

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He brings energy and a bit of a goal threat from midfield which we dont have outside Ramsey.

I think he brings energy and some ball carrying ability, but his finishing is atrocious .atrocious may be a bit to far but he does lack composure.

Edited by gwi1890

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

I think he brings energy and some ball carrying ability, but his finishing is atrocious .atrocious may be a bit to far but he does lack composure.

4 Premier League goals last season, not bad for a full back.

What’s this, am I the Cash defender now?

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would he be suited to one of the wide 8 roles though?...and if so I'm not sure he is the upgrade we really need.

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

If that is really what he thinks about joining us, he can stay where he is. Perhaps Dortmund and his so called "top clubs" feel much the same about signing him, as he seems to feel about joining us. Bournemouth is by the seaside, he can join them and spend next season in the Championship!  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Chelsea apparently want Cash as cover for Reece James. Lol

They are playing Championship Manager for real aren't they?

If Chelsea come for any of our players we should demand 50mil minimum.

They are throwing it round like confetti at the minute.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, John said:

If that is really what he thinks about joining us, he can stay where he is. Perhaps Dortmund and his so called "top clubs" feel much the same about signing him, as he seems to feel about joining us. Bournemouth is by the seaside, he can join them and spend next season in the Championship!  

Talk about defensive...jeez :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

If Chelsea come for any of our players we should demand 50mil minimum.

They are throwing it round like confetti at the minute.

That should be a non returnable deposit for each time we enter into negotiations and then we should say what the price is. 

43 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

People aren't saying he deserves a chance because he scored, people actually looked at his overall performance? A performance in which he was comfortable in tight spaces, and looked to make things happen with calculated passes (one-twos with Ings in tight spaces for example), not just lumping a ball into the box or shooting from 25 yards.

Is he more effective than ramsey and even mcginn no, but if you want to start sanson every game moving forward then by all means dream and it shall be given 🙂. Believe me when i say when a player gets a goal it can mask their overall performance fans act with too much emotion theres a thin line between played well and played rubbish you should know that! … on twitter someone posted sanson played very well , i can tell you the comments below if not all suggest what i am trying to explain to you.

Yes he played better than most of the team but it was not that good of a performance to be raving about so everyone needs to calm down about it, id love for sanson to turn into messi for us or even a silva but only a fool would keep hoping that based on two years at this club. 

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Is he more effective than ramsey and even mcginn no, but if you want to start sanson every game moving forward then by all means dream and it shall be given 🙂. Believe me when i say when a player gets a goal it can mask their overall performance fans act with too much emotion theres a thin line between played well and played rubbish you should know that! … on twitter someone posted sanson played very well , i can tell you the comments below if not all suggest what i am trying to explain to you.

Yes he played better than most of the team but it was not that good of a performance to be raving about so everyone needs to calm down about it, id love for sanson to turn into messi for us or even a silva but only a fool would keep hoping that based on two years at this club. 

You think McGinn gives more to the team than Sanson? If you don't think Sanson contributes to our attacking moves in a more positive way, not really sure what to tell you. I couldn't care less what's being said on Twitter - I'll trust my own opinion.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Irrelevant. Everyone's heard of Digne because he played at a couple of big clubs. How many did he succeed at?

I'm more than happy to trust Emery's judgement on this one.

both