January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's just one game though mate.

I was genuinely shocked at some of his misses, bad day at the office.

If nothing else, he's usually a very good finisher.

I know. It's just response to post about getting rid of everyone but him after that performance

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Sell Buendia, Watkins, Ings, McGinn, Luiz and Bailey. And Olsen.

Replace them and buy an additional CB (and hope Diego Carlos recovers well).

Thank you.

Wish it was that easy

Just now, messi11 said:

Looks an handful and can score goals. 

Not from the videos I’ve seen like the one I posted just.  Looks bang average, I’m not sure I’ve seen YouTube clips be so poor for a player given it’s supposed to be his best stuff.  He makes Ollie look like a clinical finisher 😂

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

This is a highlight reel? I'm 1 minute in and it looks like a bloopers video :D 

I know! and I’ve watched a couple of them and they are all the same…doesn’t fill me with confidence especially as it’s in the MLS as well.

17 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Sell Buendia, Watkins, Ings, McGinn, Luiz and Bailey. And Olsen.

Replace them and buy an additional CB (and hope Diego Carlos recovers well).

Thank you.

our record with goal keepers is dreadful, especially the back ups, either they turn out to be useless or they get near career ending injuries.

But we need to replace Olsen, sign a new winger, a forward and a central defender

also better cover for Cash, i love Ash 2.0 but he can't cut it at RB especially against big teams.

Liverpool not spending money again...

Shows what the league is, easy to say we just need to sell half the team and replace them and we'll shoot up the league but the teams at the very top are happily cherry picking the best 1% of players for £50m+ every window

We need to slowly add a few key £50m pieces ourselves and develop the starting 11 over time

• Like 1