League Cup- 3rd Round Draw

Kingman

Ironically we play them at Villa Park on Saturday 5th November in the Premier League so will play them twice in 3 or 4 days as per last season :D

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 1

I can't remember what the exact odds were but it was something like 5 draws in 20 years.

So we draw them 25% of the time. We should be drawing them once every 63 times if strictly 'fair', or 1.59% of the time.

It's astronomically crazy odds to get them that reguarly.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

I can't remember what the exact odds were but it was something like 5 draws in 20 years.

So we draw them 25% of the time. We should be drawing them once every 63 times if strictly 'fair', or 1.59% of the time.

It's astronomically crazy odds to get them that reguarly.

I think we’re in the millions to 1 of this happening but I’ve asked my cleverererer friends to help work out the exact odds. If someone could lay down all the times we drew Man Utd in the 3rd round that would help.

39 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I think we’re in the millions to 1 of this happening but I’ve asked my cleverererer friends to help work out the exact odds. If someone could lay down all the times we drew Man Utd in the 3rd round that would help.

5/21 in the FA Cup.

1/22 in the league Cup. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

5/21 in the FA Cup.

1/22 in the league Cup. 

3 of the 5 at home.

I just spent a really depressing 20 minutes trawling through our last 20 years' FA cup results. Absolutely abysmal record.

Â