Match Thread: LC2: Bolton v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

By the way that female commenting cant be any more biased. Her tone of voice was so disappointed when we scored.

She is **** awful get her off

I agree.

1 minute ago, switters said:

feel like Bailey for Ings would be the way to go.

Ah but that would require a least a little bit of tactical nous. Gerrard has told the boys to kick Bolton up in the air and 'want it more'.

Compare this to the game against Barrow last year. The Villa team filled with youth, lots of confidence and harmony.

Playing a full strength team against Bolton sends the signals to our players we are a club in crisis, we should be frigthened. No one seems to be enjoying this game one bit. Like someone said, we might have been better off with the kids (and a real manager obviously).

Edited by VillaParkAvenue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

The humility of this post is honestly a beautiful thing. Thank you.

I will never wish my team to lose just because I don't like our manager. 

• Like 2

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

Compare this to the game against Barrow last year. The Villa team filled with youth, lots of confidence and harmony.

Playing a full strength team against Bolton sends the signals to our players we are a club in crisis, we should be frigthened. No one seems to be enjoying this game one bit. Like someone said, we might have been better off with the kids (and a real manager obviously).

I might cry

• Like 1