Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon

Demitri_C

Just now, rjw63 said:

Still not sure on him and I just watched episode seven. 

As a character or actor ?    

I don't think we are supposed to be sure about anything he does which makes him more interesting than the predictable chess pieces.  He's just in it for the chaos. 

Wildcard Bitches GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

9 hours ago, Brumerican said:

As a character or actor ?    

I don't think we are supposed to be sure about anything he does which makes him more interesting than the predictable chess pieces.  He's just in it for the chaos. 

Wildcard Bitches GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Character. He's fine as an actor. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

The time jumps where some characters aged and others did not keeps me up at night. 

Everyone ages apart from that Crispin Cole fella.  He's going to look like this by the time Cregan Stark rocks up.

Knight In Armor Costume for Kids : Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

• Haha 1

On 29/10/2022 at 22:29, sheepyvillian said:

I

I've only just realised that Phil Daniels is the meister..I remember him as Richards in Scum. The sock and the snooker balls. "You'll get your perks, but I'm the Daddy".

Terry Fartpants out of Time Gentlemen Please. 

"A mouths a mouth" 

"That's the woman I'm gonna marry" 

"My beautiful crisps!" 

• 2 months later...

Watched it all over the last couple of days

Really enjoyed it, kind of less of everything but it still worked, the main story arc dare I say it is better because its more concise, way less jumping around - it didn't suffer from moments in GoT where each episode had say 5 locations and arcs and I found myself watching location 4 and waiting for them just to go back to location 1 - and they still band around hundreds of names but they don't really mean that much, probably fewer great characters but some great acting, obviously less shocks but that didn't bother me there's still a lot of death in it

The downside of it was there was a few too many characters that have been done before, him with the gimpy leg and the foot fetish for example and it could have done with a bit more action

• 10 months later...
Â