Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

5 minutes ago, a-k said:

12pts after 7, including a penalty miss. Didn't realize the Cup started this GW and fortunately my opponent is also doing poorly on 8pts after 5...

i'm out first round i think

Decent haul considering. I’m on 58 pts inc 11 bonus points with Rashford still to play. Happy with that considering Captain Haaland blanked and Zaha had a 90 minutes 0 because of the missed pen. Everyone else bar Cancello got some sort of return.

Im really hoping Manure play Antony tomorrow, he’s a doubt but one of my prime targets above me in our works league has 13 points sitting on the bench with Rodrigo if Antony doesn’t play and right now I’ve overtaken him

Was steamrolling into the top 100k after a very slow start, and was even around 50k at one point during GW15, but I sure limped across the first half finish line... Fortunately not a high scoring week all-around, but 10mil for the GW and lost top spot in my league...ouch.

image.png.0d803795a932bca4ee9a59d51d9da1f1.png

• Like 1

Hefty green arrow to take into the world cup so I at least finished this half of the season on a high.

Still outside the top 2m though, which is absolutely appalling for this stage of the season.

I can only hope my post world cup wildcard goes really well and I can kick on. I'd like to think I can still get top 250k which would salvage some pride

Finished with a 51, ten above the average, and a 60k green arrow to 359k. A useful position from which to mount an assault on the top 100k and hopefully top 50k. Holding Foden and going Darwin over Kane worked well. Solanke the value for money superstar so far for me. Averaging nearly 6ppg since I brought him in for buttons.

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

If anybody has Ivan Toney, now might be a good time to get rid

He's gonna be out for most of this season if he's found guilty of 322 betting charges

I bet his price is frozen though 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I bet his price is frozen though 😜

Yeah that WC Price freeze pissed me off a bit because I boosted my funds quite a bit with the two week wildcard, I was hoping a for 6 weeks of wheeling and dealing :D

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

Just the 7 gameweek 17 drafts for me so far.

still haven't really looked! i just know that as soon as i do a draft martinelli or someone is going to break their leg

the office will be nice and quiet on the 23rd so i've blocked my day out to get it done then

• Haha 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

still haven't really looked! i just know that as soon as i do a draft martinelli or someone is going to break their leg

the office will be nice and quiet on the 23rd so i've blocked my day out to get it done then

Yeah that kind of thing will happen. I just wanted to get an idea from a budget perspective of what I could afford if the Premier League started back at the weekend.  Could I go 3 or 4 premiums. Fixture swings and all that.  I've a pretty sweet team (or should I say 7 pretty sweet teams :P).

For me the big decisions are around Kane & KDB, how big to go at the back. Do you go into the next phase without Trent, or even without Cancelo etc. I think there's plenty of scope for variance and there won't be that strong a template.