Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

45 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

One thing to consider with Almiron is that ASM is now back which raises the question of whether all Newcastle's play will continue to be down Almiron's side or not? 

yeah i don't think i'm going to jump on the almiron bandwagon. newcastle's next 2 fixtures aren't even that great

On 02/11/2022 at 05:15, tomav84 said:

it's weird isn't it. same as those that create a new account each week with a triple captain just so they can be top of the GW rankings

There’s a prize for that to be fair. Can’t remember what it is but I’m pretty sure each week the highest gw score gets some sort of reward. So there’s at least logic to that

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There’s a prize for that to be fair. Can’t remember what it is but I’m pretty sure each week the highest gw score gets some sort of reward. So there’s at least logic to that

not if you use a chip so they won't be eligible

there's a good chance they don't know that of course

• Like 2

Really struggling to decide this week...KDB in for Salah? Dias in for Trent? Overthinking on Pep Roulette, plus their midweek Cup match against Chelsea on Wednesday night followed by the early kick-off on Sunday... Suppose I could always go Salah --> KDB this week and back to Salah next week, as the WC WC (World Cup Wildcard) kicks in after that....

51 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i've got cancelo as captain at the moment...going to be a nervous one.

if early team news says haaland is 100% starting, i might change

I think Haaland is benched at best. 

Rashford captain as you know they'll get a dodgy 92nd minute goal against us. 

39 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I think Haaland is benched at best. 

Rashford captain as you know they'll get a dodgy 92nd minute goal against us. 

pep confirmed his minutes will definitely be managed

problem is he could easily score a 1st half hat trick vs fulham!

Couldn't get to do anything. Oh well. I'll park this now until Monday. **** official FPL and their cheap ass servers. Spend some of that sponsorship money on that game played by 10 million people maybe.

• Sad 1

The website and app not working is unacceptable. Joke to be honest. 

that being said I did manage to change my captain to KDB. I think!

So I absolutely guarantee it’s one of those weeks where those who acted on the leak will get screwed as Haaland will come on and haul