Jump to content

Weekends Football 13/15 May


 Share

Recommended Posts

Friday

Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st leg

Luton v Huddersfield SS3

Saturday

FA Cup Final 

Chelsea v Liverpool 4.45pm BBC 1 & ITV 

Championship Play Off Semi Final 1st leg

Shrff Utd v Forest 3pm SS3

Sunday 

Premier League 

Spurs v Burnley 12pm BT Sport 1

Leeds v Brighton 2pm

Watford v Leicester 2pm

Wolves v Norwich 2pm

Super Sunday 

West Ham v Man City 2pm SS2

Everton v Brentford 4.30pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

spacer.pngShrff  Utd

 

 

 

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

And not forgetting

 

Weekends

spacer.png

and conveniently forgot these games on Monday
Huddersfield Town – Luton Town
Newcastle United – Arsenal FC

Cbs Monday GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

and conveniently forgot these games on Monday
Huddersfield Town – Luton Town
Newcastle United – Arsenal FC

Cbs Monday GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Ah but according to a minority of one, Monday is MIDWEEK

🤡🤡🤡

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FA Cup final and Boos ring out for the National Anthem… 

Don’t get it and bet most of the booers will be loving the 2 day bank holiday in a few weeks. 

It’s like the Man City fans booing the Champions League anthem but would cry if they failed to qualify. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Why are Chelsea playing in yellow? Why does that even bother me?

When we played arsenal in the final they wore yellow, there was a large number of their fans in yellow the sun was shining on the block behind the goal and I was sat behind the goal at the other end

I had to watch most of the game on the big screen, I couldn't see a thing at the other end 

Beer had no influence on this problem... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

When we played arsenal in the final they wore yellow, there was a large number of their fans in yellow the sun was shining on the block behind the goal and I was sat behind the goal at the other end

I had to watch most of the game on the big screen, I couldn't see a thing at the other end 

Beer had no influence on this problem... 

Please do not speak of that game - It cost me about $5000 to fly over and get a ticket.

I left before their 4th goal which was the best choice I made about that match 🤦‍♂️

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Please do not speak of that game - It cost me about $5000 to fly over and get a ticket.

I left before their 4th goal which was the best choice I made about that match 🤦‍♂️

Cost me a fair bit less but I was the same, didn't see the 4th goal, as I left villa fans were fighting each other in the stands, fighting arsenal fans outside and then my coach home was delayed as there was more fighting at the tube station leading to delayed trains, was a **** shit day

At least Andy Townsend served me a beer in the glove and I got a free captain Morgans pirate hat

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â