New kits 22/23

sne

Malmö FF supporters not happy about this one.

Can see why since the club crest is impossible to make out unless the light is just right.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Can see why since the club crest is impossible to make out unless the light is just right.

That is utterly terrible. Why?!

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

That is utterly terrible. Why?!

They are catching a lot of flak for it and their response is pretty much "a lot of clubs do in tone logos so we did too"

Doesn't help that Malmö FF have no history with the pink colour so there is nothing for the fans to like with that kit. Club messed up with this one but they are not owning up to it, yet.

8 minutes ago, sne said:

They are catching a lot of flak for it and their response is pretty much "a lot of clubs do in tone logos so we did too"

Doesn't help that Malmö FF have no history with the pink colour so there is nothing for the fans to like with that kit. Club messed up with this one but they are not owning up to it, yet.

Hopefully fans vote with their wallets now. 

I just think clubs need to stop with toned logos - outside of a traditional colour scheme it’s your biggest selling point. On shirts at least, I think such a design choice cheapens it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Why would they black out the badge but not the two logos, I'd be pissed at that too

Yeah weird. I like the look of blackout shirts. But it doesn’t really work if you don’t black out everything

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sne said:

Man. That's bad.

what adidas have got this year which i saw malacia in yesterday for utd is a really nice looking training range

See the source image

id call that a grandfather collar polo shirt, bayerns is really clean 

adidas Teamline Poloshirt

the jumper too

adidas Teamline Sweatshirt

i like that a lot

but same old adidas...stick a trefoil logo on that and they're laughing 

Â